Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hawks looking to move young players for picks?

https://twitter.com/draftexpress/sta...701046278?s=21

Honestly, stupid franchises gonna stupid. S&T Collins. Move Gallo. Consolidate some of these guys for a better players. This is stupid.

That being said, Id give up 28/future 1st for one of their young guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theyre probably gonna try to shop Redish, Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Theyre probably gonna try to shop Redish, Hunter
    Sounds like Redish, Hunter, Huerter.

I dont get not offering two of them and picks for SGA, adding a Collins S&T for Siakam, hell put them with picks galore for Beal.

I seen this rumor too, struck me as odd. Some teams could mess up a wet dream.

Reddish, Hunter and Huerter are probably gone but where can you unload them to?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I seen this rumor too, struck me as odd. Some teams could mess up a wet dream.
    Because teams are stupid in wanting to avoid the tax, rather than go into the tax with the right team. Then again, this is where the financials of the NBA is completely ****ed up that instead of looking to move Gallo for cap relief they rather move their trio of young guys who aren't going to be max players.

But I can expect teams over the cap with TPE's offering up multiple firsts knowing they have someone coming off the cap coming up that would offset and just be replacement.

Like if you are Dallas, why not throw a first at Atlanta to get Huerter, Hunter, or Redish; either planning on using Huerter's future contract as a Josh Richardson replacement in cap, or Hunter/Redish's contract as a KP replacement on the books with 1 year of overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Because teams are stupid in wanting to avoid the tax, rather than go into the tax with the right team. Then again, this is where the financials of the NBA is completely ****ed up that instead of looking to move Gallo for cap relief they rather move their trio of young guys who aren't going to be max players.

But I can expect teams over the cap with TPE's offering up multiple firsts knowing they have someone coming off the cap coming up that would offset and just be replacement.

Like if you are Dallas, why not throw a first at Atlanta to get Huerter, Hunter, or Redish; either planning on using Huerter's future contract as a Josh Richardson replacement in cap, or Hunter/Redish's contract as a KP replacement on the books with 1 year of overlap.
    Hopefully it's just smoke and mirrors. This team just went to the ECF and are already talking about blowing it up.

8. 07-26-2021, 11:48 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

Hopefully it's just smoke and mirrors. This team just went to the ECF and are already talking about blowing it up.
    Do you think trading Cam for a first would be blowing it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It just makes no sense to me to be worried about the tax already. Kinda tells me that they are going to match a Collins offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you think trading Cam for a first would be blowing it up?

Well just seen people mention Hunter and Huerter may be on the move too. Gallo is already rumored to be headed to the Wolves and it has already been said a Collins offer sheet that is too pricey won't be matched. When you couple that with Lou, Hill, and Snell being UFA I'd say that would be a massive shakeup.

But no if it is just Reddish for a 1st that isn't blowing it up. Just in conjunction with the rest of the rumored moves, seems very unnecessary for a team that was just in the ECF.

It just makes no sense to me to be worried about the tax already. Kinda tells me that they are going to match a Collins offer.

That was my thought. I don't see them trading all the young guys, but shopping them all to see what each of their value is and then moving one does sort of make some sense. Guys like huerter and reddish get into that awkward spot of not being max players but when they hit FA, bad teams consider offering them near max type of money. If you know you're not matching them all, it might make sense to reset the clock a bit. Requires a ton of confidence in your scouting staff to hit draft picks, but getting someome with 4 years on a rookie deal instead of 2 to come off the bench could help.

But I think this means they're committed to the Collins Young pairing.

Well just seen people mention Hunter and Huerter may be on the move too. Gallo is already rumored to be headed to the Wolves and it has already been said a Collins offer sheet that is too pricey won't be matched. When you couple that with Lou, Hill, and Snell being UFA I'd say that would be a massive shakeup.

But no if it is just Reddish for a 1st that isn't blowing it up. Just in conjunction with the rest of the rumored moves, seems very unnecessary for a team that was just in the ECF.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://twitter.com/draftexpress/sta...701046278?s=21

Honestly, stupid franchises gonna stupid. S&T Collins. Move Gallo. Consolidate some of these guys for a better players. This is stupid.

That being said, Id give up 28/future 1st for one of their young guys.

Who would you want back?

I don't see the reason of trading Gallo unless they get a good return, which do not see that happening. One, Okongwu is out. Two, they would have to match salary so we wouldn't be saving especially being he has a $5 mil buyout the following season. He's a nice piece they should keep. As long he stays healthy, he's a much needed depth...

Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    I don't see the reason of trading Gallo unless they get a good return, which do not see that happening. One, Okongwu is out. Two, they would have to match salary so we wouldn't be saving especially being he has a $5 mil buyout the following season. He's a nice piece they should keep. As long he stays healthy, he's a much needed depth...
    I agree.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast