Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Rumor: Kings & Lakers have discussed Buddy Hield / Kyle Kuzma deal

Lakers and Kings have had talks about a deal centered around Buddy Hield, which would include sending Kuz to Sacramento, per @ShamsCharania
    https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...50300406677505

Wouldn't mind this.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Kuzma isn’t my favorite. This team needs to get tougher and I don’t know that Kuzma helps with that. That being said, if there are no other options, I’d be okay with a straight up trade (mostly to clear up money for Holmes)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Kuzma isn’t my favorite. This team needs to get tougher and I don’t know that Kuzma helps with that. That being said, if there are no other options, I’d be okay with a straight up trade (mostly to clear up money for Holmes)
    I think the Kings would get more than Just Kuzma for Hield.

From WOJ

“They have literally offered Kyle Kuzma and KCP to almost—almost every team I’ve talked to in the league has been offered some combination of Kuz and KCP,” Wojnarowski said. “Sometimes both of them, one of them. That’s not going to get them back a point guard of Dennis’ stature.”

Been reported Sixers have interest in Buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Been reported Sixers have interest in Buddy.
    The players I seen in the Sixers offer is horrible. George Hill, Mike Scott, and Shake Milton. If we are not getting Simmons we better be getting Thybule, Maxey, and the 28th pick if we trade them Hield.

The problem with the Sixers offers are we have to take on 2 garbage players to fit salary. I say no to trading to the Sixers unless it involves Simmons.
    Last edited by Plague; 07-29-2021 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    The players I seen in the Sixers offer is horrible. George Hill, Mike Scott, and Shake Milton. If we are not getting Simmons we better be getting Thybule, Maxey, and the 28th pick if we trade them Hield.

The problem with the Sixers offers are we have to take on 2 garbage players to fit salary. I say no to trading to the Sixers unless it involves Simmons.
    I don’t think they would trade him for Buddy, but would you be interested in something involving Harris?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I don’t think they would trade him for Buddy, but would you be interested in something involving Harris?
    Yes I would be interested in a trade that involved Tobias Harris. I think Harris is a excellent player and would be a good get for the Kings. I just have not looked closely to his contract and would also depend on the particulars of the trade.