Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    This team is already loaded. Already have arguably two top 5 players in the league and need more? They had that in 2020 including Dwight Howard a 3x DPOY and Rondo as well both guys who beat Lebron without HCA.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Geez guys, thought it was kinda obviousÖ..

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    This team is already loaded. Already have arguably two top 5 players in the league and need more? They had that in 2020 including Dwight Howard a 3x DPOY and Rondo as well both guys who beat Lebron without HCA.
    Lmao. See: Nets.

They have 3 stars, so teams need to match

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    As much fun as it would probably be for him to join up with Lebron and play third fiddle to he and AD as he coasts to at title, I honestly would respect him a hell of a lot more if he stayed in Phoenix. They really built something special there this season, and it's not outside the realm of possibility they could make the Finals again. Booker and Ayton are just going to get better.
    Iíd like to see Paul go to LA, .Lowery go to Phx, and bounce the Lakers in the playoffs again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iíd like to see Paul go to LA, .Lowery go to Phx, and bounce the Lakers in the playoffs again

Lowry to Phoenix actually would be pretty good and Paul leaves Phoenix to go to LA...I would not mind seeing that

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    They would have to buy out KCP, Kuzma, Deng, and Gasol, can't just renounce them.

Also would have to convince Harrell to opt out.

Can't sign CP3 to a 5 year contract.
    They might be able to include them in sign and trades.

Iíd like to see Paul go to LA, .Lowery & DeRozengo to Phx, and bounce the Lakers in the playoffs again

Fixed that for you.
    I think those guys are a package deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    I think those guys are a package deal.
    Iím still into it

That would be so sick!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Sigh... We get one fun NBA finals without super teams and then reality hits and all the veteran stars want to play with Lebron again. The question is, how much are guys like that really willing to take a discount to play for the Lakers? Even if the Lakers find a way to clear everyone from their cap aside from Lebron and AD, those guys combined make $76M+ next season. There's not room for a third max, and even if you use up the whole rest of your salary to sign a third star or you pull off a sign and trade, I don't see how it's realistic to add two more stars to the roster. So who's taking the discount?
    this nba finals was honestly trash and so were the conference finals if we are being honest. Dont want to hear the super team ****... we need the lebrons/curry/klay/durant/hardens/embiids/giannis/doncic and so on down the list. Conference finals because of injuries were underwelming and the finals was trash. Bucks smacked the **** out of the suns.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    they still dont have pippen/rodman/kerr/kukoc and goat coach by the way.... you speak of loaded but your favorite player is a guy that couldnt win without a superteam.............. INTERESTING.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they still dont have pippen/rodman/kerr/kukoc and goat coach by the way.... you speak of loaded but your favorite player is a guy that couldnt win without a superteam.............. INTERESTING.
    Donít forget about Rusty LaRue

I can see the Spurs end up doing a s&t for Kuzma & Harrel + the 22nd pick Derozan. If theyíre gonna lose him in FA anyways why not get some assets back.

Murray -White
    Walker
    Kuzma
    Johnson
    JP- Trez

And they would also have picks 12-22 in this hypothetical
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 07-25-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I can see the Spurs end up doing a s&t for Kuzma & Harrel + the 22nd pick Derozan. If theyíre gonna lose him in FA anyways why not get some assets back.
    I highly doubt they do, hard caps em. I think they only try a S/T for like CP3, Lowry, Dinwiddie, or maybe booty Lonzo.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I highly doubt they do, hard caps em. I think they only try a S/T for like CP3, Lowry, Dinwiddie, or maybe booty Lonzo.
    So how would they get Derozan and Lowry then unless itís through s&t. Itís not like they have the cap space to sing both out right

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast