Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Lowry and DeRozen interested in joining Lakers

https://twitter.com/thenbacentral/st...429141510?s=21

DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry are reportedly interested in joining the Lakers, per @BA_Turner

Itís everyone join the Lakers SZN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every summer the agents and players are using us as a leverage, you'll see "is interested to join the Lakers" or "the Lakers are interested to sign him" everywhere...

What losers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

DeRozan and Lowry would be reunited with one another in LA. Plus DeMar is from LA specifically Compton area so he would essentially be coming home. Lowry gets a chance at a title and so does DeMar if they join forces with LeBron and AD.

Add in CP3 and Melo too, it's a party! Wonder of those 4 names how many they end up with.

Luka wants to be a Laker

Sigh... We get one fun NBA finals without super teams and then reality hits and all the veteran stars want to play with Lebron again. The question is, how much are guys like that really willing to take a discount to play for the Lakers? Even if the Lakers find a way to clear everyone from their cap aside from Lebron and AD, those guys combined make $76M+ next season. There's not room for a third max, and even if you use up the whole rest of your salary to sign a third star or you pull off a sign and trade, I don't see how it's realistic to add two more stars to the roster. So who's taking the discount?

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Sigh... We get one fun NBA finals without super teams and then reality hits and all the veteran stars want to play with Lebron again. The question is, how much are guys like that really willing to take a discount to play for the Lakers? Even if the Lakers find a way to clear everyone from their cap aside from Lebron and AD, those guys combined make $76M+ next season. There's not room for a third max, and even if you use up the whole rest of your salary to sign a third star or you pull off a sign and trade, I don't see how it's realistic to add two more stars to the roster. So who's taking the discount?
    Melo 37, CP3 36, Lowry 35, DeRozan 31. They should all come for the vet min or portion of the MLE.

I can't picture CP3 opting out of his final year of over $40M. He'd be the one to pick it up and demand a trade midseason or beg for a buyout later on. I could see Melo going for vet minimum. Lowry maybe since he has a ring. DD hard to say with him. Lakers are under the tax so they got the full MLE. Also with LeBron and AD missing games with injuries. Huge risk for ring chasers. I'm sure Gasol and Matthews ,Drummond were bummed out.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I can't picture CP3 opting out of his final year of over $40M. He'd be the one to pick it up and demand a trade midseason or beg for a buyout later on. I could see Melo going for vet minimum. Lowry maybe since he has a ring. DD hard to say with him. Lakers are under the tax so they got the full MLE. Also with LeBron and AD missing games with injuries. Huge risk for ring chasers. I'm sure Gasol and Matthews ,Drummond were bummed out.
    Reports are saying that CP3 WILL opt out, to sign something like 3 years / 100M which would basically guarantee more money since 100>44...

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    DeRozan and Lowry would be reunited with one another in LA. Plus DeMar is from LA specifically Compton area so he would essentially be coming home. Lowry gets a chance at a title and so does DeMar if they join forces with LeBron and AD.
    If DeMar and Lowry joined the Lakers, how do you think their team stacks up with your Celtics?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    If DeMar and Lowry joined the Lakers, how do you think their team stacks up with your Celtics?
    We wouldn't stack up wit them no one in the league could except maybe Nets or Bucks

Would be dope to see Derozan there or Lowry. But how would they make that happen? They are both free agents but do the Lakers have the cap space

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Melo 37, CP3 36, Lowry 35, DeRozan 31. They should all come for the vet min or portion of the MLE.
    You think CP3 is going to pass on a likely deal around $100M for $3M?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast