Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Based on all these reports of who the Lakers are going to trade for and sign this off season their team is going to be pretty good!

C -AD

PF - ??

SF - Labron, Melo

SG - Dame, Westbrook, Beal, DeRozen, Dinwiddie, Hield

PG - Paul, Curry, Lowry, Simmons, Ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Swap AD to 4 and insert Marc Gasol at 5 and you nailed it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Based on all these reports of who the Lakers are going to trade for and sign this off season their team is going to be pretty good!

C -AD

PF - ??

SF - Labron, Melo

SG - Dame, Westbrook, Beal, DeRozen, Dinwiddie, Hield

PG - Paul, Curry, Lowry, Simmons, Ball

Lebron would easily fill the 4 spot to dominate the paint with AD. If they can get CP3 or Dame to run the point, game over as they will cruise to another championship healthy.

Not sure why they want Westbrook as his shooting will frustrate the Lakers to no end unless Kuz wasn't enough for them to handle. Lebron should talk to KD before making a foolish decision.

https://youtube.com/shorts/DO5uqeHu0eI?feature=share

The most likely scenario is the Lakers trade for Derozan because the Spurs would entertain a deal around Kuzma.

I don’t think a package built around Kuzma and the 22nd pick would net them anything better than that. On the flip side the Spurs would likely be glad to get a pick and a younger player on a reasonable contract because they likely lose Derozan for nothing anyways. This is a deal that would make both teams and the players happy imo.

Kuzma, 22 and salary fillers might just work.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The most likely scenario is the Lakers trade for Derozan because the Spurs would entertain a deal around Kuzma.

I don’t think a package built around Kuzma and the 22nd pick would net them anything better than that. On the flip side the Spurs would likely be glad to get a pick and a younger player on a reasonable contract because they likely lose Derozan for nothing anyways. This is a deal that would make both teams and the players happy imo.

Kuzma, 22 and salary fillers might just work.
    Would probably have to officially be agreed to August 2nd because Lakers can't speak to DD currently without tampering.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Would probably have to officially be agreed to August 2nd because Lakers can't speak to DD currently without tampering.
    Can we just drop this facade? It happens. If it's not happening directly, players are basically doing it on teams behalf and I'm sure there's vague discussions of hypotheticals. It's just dumb. It happens and let's not pretend it doesn't happen and just let it happen at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Can we just drop this facade? It happens. If it's not happening directly, players are basically doing it on teams behalf and I'm sure there's vague discussions of hypotheticals. It's just dumb. It happens and let's not pretend it doesn't happen and just let it happen at this point.
    Yeah I agree, like in 2019 where everyone already had agreements in place at 12:01.

Yeah I agree, like in 2019 where everyone already had agreements in place at 12:01.
    I remember that. No tampering went on there lol

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Yeah for real. Let’s not kid ourselves: we all know it happens, hell the nba knows it happens lol

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Lebron would easily fill the 4 spot to dominate the paint with AD. If they can get CP3 or Dame to run the point, game over as they will cruise to another championship healthy.

Not sure why they want Westbrook as his shooting will frustrate the Lakers to no end unless Kuz wasn't enough for them to handle. Lebron should talk to KD before making a foolish decision.

https://youtube.com/shorts/DO5uqeHu0eI?feature=share
    What is this talk about “or”? They’re getting Dame, CP3, Beal, Westbrook, Simmons, DDR, AND Lowry.

Looks more likely now that Derozan ends up in Dallas

Why?

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

No way, his direct quote said he doesn't care about money. His 2 priorities are winning a ring and going back home. He's the Lakers starting 2 guard come October and their spacing is gonna be atrocious.

No way, his direct quote said he doesn't care about money. His 2 priorities are winning a ring and going back home. He's the Lakers starting 2 guard come October and their spacing is gonna be atrocious.
    Oof

Actually I think it’s more likely that Lowry ends up in Dallas. They’ve made signing him and resigning THJ their top priorities. Miami is the biggest threat to Dallas for Lowry’s services. If that happens I expect Dragic to land in Dallas and then DeRozen could be a possibility.

https://twitter.com/all_things_mavs/...727030794?s=21

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast