Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Training Camp 2021

Starting date: Tuesday July 27th

Football is almost here! Discuss anything regarding training camp here.

*For those interested August 7th they are hosting a practice at Ford Field that fans will have access to*

Ifeatu Melifonwu will compete for a role behind Jeff Okudah and Amani Oruwariye in training camp.
    I love this sentence. I fail at pronouncing names, but I can read them, or at least copy n paste them
    Last edited by GuySir; 07-24-2021 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I love this sentence. I fail at pronouncing names, but I can read them, or at least copy n paste them
    Now we just have to hope Godwin Igwebuike makes the team and we'll have an all name secondary!

T.J. Hockenson reportedly is looking great in TC which admittedly had better be the case given the lack of real talent at the skill positions outside of himself and D'Andre Swift.

Mike Ford also seems to be making a push for the NCB spot as well as his special teams role.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    T.J. Hockenson reportedly is looking great in TC which admittedly had better be the case given the lack of real talent at the skill positions outside of himself and D'Andre Swift.

Mike Ford also seems to be making a push for the NCB spot as well as his special teams role.
    T.J. going to TE U during the off season to work out with the likes of Kittle and Kelce helped also. I think he is going to have a breakout year. As for Ford this coaching staff is giving everybody a chance to prove themselves unlike the last regime.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

This doesn't pertain to training camp news but the video that went viral of Blough and the team rooting on his blough's wife in the 400m Hurdles was ****ing awesome. I think the last regime would not have allowed that to happen.

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!

Sounds like Alim McNeill has been solid so far in camp. What a huge advantage it would be to have him an penisini just bulldozing the noise tackle spot.

So far it sounds like the defense has been ahead of the offense.
    Last edited by Rocinante; 08-04-2021 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    This doesn't pertain to training camp news but the video that went viral of Blough and the team rooting on his blough's wife in the 400m Hurdles was ****ing awesome. I think the last regime would not have allowed that to happen.

that was cool

edit: I think I goofed up the link, but thanks for the heads up, vader
    Last edited by GuySir; 08-04-2021 at 01:47 AM.

Well we released Quinton Dunbar today

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    Well we released Quinton Dunbar today
    Yeah not sure how to feel about this without watching him take a snap in detroit. There must have been more behind the scenes going on that led to this. Maybe this is also a good sign that our young CBs are developing.