Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Honestly I feel like it's at least a decent offer and just would depend on what our FO wants to do/if they like some guys in that range for the draft (we have no picks atm). I do like Beasley and am not overly high on Kuzma personally but for a random idea thrown out there it's probably something some would at least consider.

We need to consolidate some assets into another good starter somehow and we might have secondary moves moreso to fit around that as well.
    I feel like a pick and Beasley might be better used getting a defensive player over another offensive guy like Kuzma. Thereís need a few rumors around Marcus Smart floating around and I think heís be a good fit. Offensively he doesnít need the ball but can direct traffic as needed. Can defend up really well so size isnít that much an issue. Get Smart and a 4. Start:
    Russell
    Smart
    Edwards
    KAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...rt/amp/?espv=1

Lakers mulling over ridding them for Westbrook? I would not include TNT alone for an inefficient stat filler unless we are talking about Beal which is enough to include TNT who is a future star in purple and gold but their head coach barely use him in the playoffs.
    the lakers cant get beal/dame etc... there is no way. They can only get guys like westy Kuzma and THT is a trash package. Why do people think the lakers can get top tier talent for next to nothing? Westy would be a great move for them because they really dont have any other moves they can actually make outside of bringing in cp3 if he ring chases.

do people realy think THT has value? He was damn near not picked in the draft in 2019 and has really done nothing in the limited time he has given yet somehow he is the centier piece for beal? REALLY?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-24-2021 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I feel like a pick and Beasley might be better used getting a defensive player over another offensive guy like Kuzma. Thereís need a few rumors around Marcus Smart floating around and I think heís be a good fit. Offensively he doesnít need the ball but can direct traffic as needed. Can defend up really well so size isnít that much an issue. Get Smart and a 4. Start:
    Russell
    Smart
    Edwards
    KAT.

Well I am not overly high on Kuzma as I said but if they really like a guy in the draft then I could see it. Smart is a bit better than Kuzma but is missing that aspect so it still to me is kinda meh.

I don't think we should really be focusing on role players that won't have tons of impact though or picks, we need another impact starter instead of more of a fill in type guy. I wouldn't do that other one personally even if I think some might be higher on Kuzma/like the draft. I at least can see the value in it but just adding Kuzma or Smart wouldn't do much either way for us imo. I would probably rather keep Beasley and find defense a bit cheaper if possible or same with trying to get into the draft/add role player like Kuzma. I get where the value in each is coming still just not something I would do personally (unless setting up another trade).

Juancho was supposedly cleared by doctors to play but Rosas isn't letting him. Rosas was called out by name by their team president or something as the main issue. I kind of think we might have either a deal lined up or at least interest where we think he would move.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Well I am not overly high on Kuzma as I said but if they really like a guy in the draft then I could see it. Smart is a bit better than Kuzma but is missing that aspect so it still to me is kinda meh.

I don't think we should really be focusing on role players that won't have tons of impact though or picks, we need another impact starter instead of more of a fill in type guy. I wouldn't do that other one personally even if I think some might be higher on Kuzma/like the draft. I at least can see the value in it but just adding Kuzma or Smart wouldn't do much either way for us imo. I would probably rather keep Beasley and find defense a bit cheaper if possible or same with trying to get into the draft/add role player like Kuzma. I get where the value in each is coming still just not something I would do personally (unless setting up another trade).

Juancho was supposedly cleared by doctors to play but Rosas isn't letting him. Rosas was called out by name by their team president or something as the main issue. I kind of think we might have either a deal lined up or at least interest where we think he would move.
    I seen the Juancho reports, that's a bummer.

Lmfao, I believe it. It's $26 million, why I said if Harrell opts in, they'll just throw him in too and it'll be $36 million lol if they can get Schroeder and/or THT to play along, dudes could bring back a butt load of money; better yet, try to clear a butt load of money. LBJ, AD, and Deng dead cap is all they realistically have to keep on the books.

Sidebar with the losses not being as much as the NBA governors expected, I'm sure the moratorium reveals that projected $112 million cap number for 2021-22 will actually end up a bit higher.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lmfao, I believe it. It's $26 million, why I said if Harrell opts in, they'll just throw him in too and it'll be $36 million lol if they can get Schroeder and/or THT to play along, dudes could bring back a butt load of money; better yet, try to clear a butt load of money. LBJ, AD, and Deng dead cap is all they realistically have to keep on the books.

Sidebar with the losses not being as much as the NBA governors expected, I'm sure the moratorium reveals that projected $112 million cap number for 2021-22 will actually end up a bit higher.
    It just cracks me up these teams send all of this out there killing any shot at a good return. Teams might as well offer up bad contracts that end in a year or two.

It just cracks me up these teams send all of this out there killing any shot at a good return. Teams might as well offer up bad contracts that end in a year or two.

Cavs probably offered Kevin Love lololol

I remember Laker fans were talking up Kuz like he was the next LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    I remember Laker fans were talking up Kuz like he was the next LeBron
    Everybody in purple and gold is under-rated by everybody else/

Well, he did help contribute to a championship..

13. 07-26-2021, 11:13 PM
    Reason
    not needed

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Well, he did help contribute to a championship..
    So did Luke Walton and Mark Madsen. Having a ring doesn't make you a better player.

Obviously from an outside team it would only be a 4 year deal but I feel sorry for whatever team pays this cat $30 million annually.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Obviously from an outside team it would only be a 4 year deal but I feel sorry for whatever team pays this cat $30 million annually.
    China

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast