Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Schroder/Kuzma feuded all season, Kuzma sees himself as Tatum.

https://twitter.com/schultz_report/s...838768131?s=21

League sources say Dennis Schroder and Kyle Kuzma feuded throughout the season, with things going further south throughout the #Lakers’ first-round series loss to Phoenix. Interesting note to consider heading into the draft and free agency
    https://twitter.com/thehoopcentral/s...080861184?s=21

“I think that Kyle Kuzma perceives himself as someone like Jayson Tatum. I think that’s how he views himself. And that’s great, you should view yourself as one of the best young players in the league.”

- via @EricPincus, Lakerside Chats Podcast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feuded over what, who sucked worse in the playoffs? Both dudes should be gone. Add in Drummond and the Harrell complaints and that roster construction was complete butt.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Feuded over what, who sucked worse in the playoffs? Both dudes should be gone. Add in Drummond and the Harrell complaints and that roster construction was complete butt.
    I feel like they kinda struck gold in the 2019-20 season “by accident” with what they put together. But neither year did they have great spacing overall and things got clunky and bogged down without LBJ out there.

They need to find something that works better. I feel like they have a ton of guys that aren’t super valuable alone in various trades (THT was extended a QO so they can’t S&T him now as a RFA…I think). But combining them together doesn’t get you something big enough.

So I think that the question is what do they do with this chance? Who wants some of these guys that they can do something with? What teams will have interest in some of these guys?

But if I’m the Lakers, Harrell, Kuzma, Schroder are all gone for sure. Try to offload Gasol (I actually wouldn’t mind the Sixers getting him). Maybe use KCP to encourage some movement.

Sadly for them 2 years is what they need just to unlock 1sts that they can use to move some average guys for a better guy.

Kuzma is **** and Schroder at best is average as a point guard. When y'all become All Stars perennially or become elite level superstar All NBA talent then we can have a convo but until then, y'all are trash.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I feel like they kinda struck gold in the 2019-20 season “by accident” with what they put together. But neither year did they have great spacing overall and things got clunky and bogged down without LBJ out there.

They need to find something that works better. I feel like they have a ton of guys that aren’t super valuable alone in various trades (THT was extended a QO so they can’t S&T him now as a RFA…I think). But combining them together doesn’t get you something big enough.

So I think that the question is what do they do with this chance? Who wants some of these guys that they can do something with? What teams will have interest in some of these guys?

But if I’m the Lakers, Harrell, Kuzma, Schroder are all gone for sure. Try to offload Gasol (I actually wouldn’t mind the Sixers getting him). Maybe use KCP to encourage some movement.

Sadly for them 2 years is what they need just to unlock 1sts that they can use to move some average guys for a better guy.
    I agree, all those guys and the draft rights to #22 should be on the table.

THT can still be S/T long as he doesn't sign the QO tender or sign an offer sheet from another team. Soon as he does either thing he's locked into a contract.

Allegedly LBJ doesn't get along with Kuz either.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespor...insider/%3famp

LeBron gonna have to go full LeGM this summer if he wants any shot at a decent roster around him an AD.

Sidebar, the Schroeder trade never made sense. LeBron playing de facto PG in the 2019-20 season is when the Lakers thrived, they gotta get back to that.

I agree, all those guys and the draft rights to #22 should be on the table.

THT can still be S/T long as he doesn't sign the QO tender or sign an offer sheet from another team. Soon as he does either thing he's locked into a contract.
    Forgot they still have their pick this year but have to trade after making the pick.

I knew the rules on RFA S&T were really funky. But it does booger them up some if they can’t get him to agree with a S&T first and someone comes out and throws a big enough deal on the table.

Forgot they still have their pick this year but have to trade after making the pick.

I knew the rules on RFA S&T were really funky. But it does booger them up some if they can’t get him to agree with a S&T first and someone comes out and throws a big enough deal on the table.

I think THT being a Klutch client works in the Lakers favor. Rich Paul isn't going to allow THT to sign an offer sheet most likely lol

all fans and laker fans... kiss the ring. How many ****ing times did I say kuzma was trash while getting destroyed by laker fans? Also how many times did I say shroeder was overrated and trash while getting ridiculed by lakers fans when the trade happened and by idiots who wanted to down play lebron winning another title by actually thinking shroeder was good? THEY ARE BOTH TRASH. The best thing that has happened to the lakers is shroeder turned down their insane offer. Get rid of both and move on.

Kuzma thinks he’s Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Kuzma thinks he’s Tatum
    He is. If Tatum sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    all fans and laker fans... kiss the ring. How many ****ing times did I say kuzma was trash while getting destroyed by laker fans? Also how many times did I say shroeder was overrated and trash while getting ridiculed by lakers fans when the trade happened and by idiots who wanted to down play lebron winning another title by actually thinking shroeder was good? THEY ARE BOTH TRASH. The best thing that has happened to the lakers is shroeder turned down their insane offer. Get rid of both and move on.
    I don’t think the feelings of a guy and value swing as much as Kuzma.

Then again if we think of the source we were told we would be cursing Danny Green by the ASBreak, and turns out he was really missed in the ATL series.

What confuses me is people who thought it was good at the start of the year. A collection of me-first middle tier players, a well past his prime center, and 2 superstars doesn't scream success.

I think the biggest factor in 19-20 was that they got to take an extended vacation in the middle of the season and have their superstars playing at peak level. But I also agree that that roster was MUCH better than this year's roster.

Allegedly LBJ doesn't get along with Kuz either.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespor...insider/%3famp

LeBron gonna have to go full LeGM this summer if he wants any shot at a decent roster around him an AD.

Sidebar, the Schroeder trade never made sense. LeBron playing de facto PG in the 2019-20 season is when the Lakers thrived, they gotta get back to that.
    The problem with that is LeBron himself said he can't hold up to that workload. He needs to be off the ball a lot more during the regular season, and he needs to get more load management so he can be closer to 100% in the playoffs. The problem was he had to play a lot and play hard just to make the playoffs.

I wonder if the allure of LeLakers has been tarnished a bit as far as getting vet min FAs to come.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast