Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I think THT being a Klutch client works in the Lakers favor. Rich Paul isn't going to allow THT to sign an offer sheet most likely lol
    If that's true then Paul could get hammered by the league. Agents have a pretty strict set of rules about putting each client first equally, and Paul, after calling the Lakers "we" is under the microscope.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    all fans and laker fans... kiss the ring. How many ****ing times did I say kuzma was trash while getting destroyed by laker fans? Also how many times did I say shroeder was overrated and trash while getting ridiculed by lakers fans when the trade happened and by idiots who wanted to down play lebron winning another title by actually thinking shroeder was good? THEY ARE BOTH TRASH. The best thing that has happened to the lakers is shroeder turned down their insane offer. Get rid of both and move on.
    It's not just you ... Lakers fans have pretty much always been that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If that's true then Paul could get hammered by the league. Agents have a pretty strict set of rules about putting each client first equally, and Paul, after calling the Lakers "we" is under the microscope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The problem with that is LeBron himself said he can't hold up to that workload. He needs to be off the ball a lot more during the regular season, and he needs to get more load management so he can be closer to 100% in the playoffs. The problem was he had to play a lot and play hard just to make the playoffs.

I wonder if the allure of LeLakers has been tarnished a bit as far as getting vet min FAs to come.
    I'm sure he'll just ask for max or near max on any team that calls about THT, then be shocked when nothing materialized.

Also, I feel like LA and LeBron will always attract ring chasers.

I'm sure he'll just ask for max or near max on any team that calls about THT, then be shocked when nothing materialized.

Also, I feel like LA and LeBron will always attract ring chasers.
    And if he does that he can get in trouble for that because that means he's not doing his best to represent his client.

They will attract them, but the caliber of the ring chasers is not what it once was.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...rt/amp/?espv=1

Lakers mulling over ridding them for Westbrook? I would not include TNT alone for an inefficient stat filler unless we are talking about Beal which is enough to include TNT who is a future star in purple and gold but their head coach barely use him in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...rt/amp/?espv=1

Lakers mulling over ridding them for Westbrook? I would not include TNT alone for an inefficient stat filler unless we are talking about Beal which is enough to include TNT who is a future star in purple and gold but their head coach barely use him in the playoffs.
    Well, that will mostly definitely help in taking the ball out of Lebron’s hands, lol.

Make Kuzma a 1st or 2nd option on a crappy lottery team and he'd put up the same stats as Christian Wood or Jerami Grant. He's a poor mans Wiggins.

Good thing for my Lakers though is that our championship hopes for next season won't be directly tied from what we get for Kuzma. We need a healthy AD & LBJ in the play-offs. We just need a more complementary piece then Kuzma for Kuzma.

Here's a few ideas with teams I believe Kuzma can be a good fit with...

Kuzma & 22 for Beasley & future 2nd
    Kuzma for Ingles
    Kuzma for Joseph & 2nd
    Kuzma for D. Wright & 2nd
    Kuzma & 22 for Covington & future 2nd
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Make Kuzma a 1st or 2nd option on a crappy lottery team and he'd put up the same stats as Christian Wood or Jerami Grant. He's a poor mans Wiggins.

Good thing for my Lakers though is that our championship hopes for next season won't be directly tied from what we get for Kuzma. We need a healthy AD & LBJ in the play-offs. We just need a more complementary piece then Kuzma for Kuzma.

Kuzma for Ingles
    Kuzma for Joseph & 2nd
    Kuz for Nance straight up.

Honestly if Kuz wasn’t so “think I’m a star” I would be willing to help the Lakers with Hill and 28 for Kuz and Hill can be cut for cap space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

Kuzma for Ingles
    Kuzma for Joseph & 2nd
    Those all seem like pretty fair deals to me, guess it would help if we seen what Wolves, Jazz, Pistons, Kings, and Blazers fan thought about the proposals.

Kuzma at $13 million should be easy to move. I didn't realize he will be 27 tomorrow. He's not old, I just assumed he was younger than that.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Honestly if Kuz wasn’t so “think I’m a star” I would be willing to help the Lakers with Hill and 28 for Kuz and Hill can be cut for cap space.

They could even do Prince since he's expiring although that requires an additional move. Kuzma would for sure take Love's job is the funny part.

Those all seem like pretty fair deals to me, guess it would help if we seen what Wolves, Jazz, Pistons, Kings, and Blazers fan thought about the proposals.

Kuzma at $13 million should be easy to move. I didn't realize he will be 27 tomorrow. He's not old, I just assumed he was younger than that.
    I like how you said fan and not fans. [emoji1787][emoji23]

They could even do Prince since he's expiring although that requires an additional move. Kuzma would for sure take Love's job is the funny part.
    Outside the obvious the Sixers wishlist needs to be:
    3&D wing
    Bench shooter
    Bench insta-points
    Backup big
    Size at the 4

I feel like Kuz could fit two of those in points and size.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

I would do this
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Honestly I feel like it's at least a decent offer and just would depend on what our FO wants to do/if they like some guys in that range for the draft (we have no picks atm). I do like Beasley and am not overly high on Kuzma personally but for a random idea thrown out there it's probably something some would at least consider.

We need to consolidate some assets into another good starter somehow and we might have secondary moves moreso to fit around that as well.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-24-2021 at 12:07 AM.

Kuzma...where could he go? I mean there's the Wizards, Grizzlies, Spurs or the OKC Thunder

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast