Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,254
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Heís about 8 months old. I should also say that he doesnít walk by himself yet but he loves to walk while holding onto my fingers. Iím not really holding him up at all, heís walking mostly on his own strength, but he holds onto my fingers because heís still not coordinated enough without it. Heís a funny little guy though, itís crazy to see how much personality he has at such a young age. Heís not too much of a handful to be honest, we just gotta watch him now that heís a lot more mobile and can pull himself up along coffee tables and drawers and things. Itís the older one that is about 5 we gotta watch out for..lmao heís a major handful and is already teaching his little brother to be naughty llullz.

    Watch your kid be the eagles LT in 2042.. Jordan mailata will be his offensive line coach.. loll..
    Ha thatís great dude! Mine definitely loves to stand and sit up straight but obviously isnít doing much solo movement besides acting like a fish out of water and flailing all about. Itís funny you say the older one because her son (basically mine) is 7 and he actually takes better care of tbe 4mo than I do lol. Baby cries and there the 7yo is calming him down. Pretty awesome though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    18,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Low | 4-6 wins

    Hired a head coach with zero proven play calling experience so a lot of the offense will ride on whether our coordinator can tie everything together. I'm expecting a short passing attack that focuses on the run game with a lot of RPO options for Hurts to utilize his legs.

    I'm a pessimist on Hurts and saw nothing out of him last year that warms those thoughts. Was not a good quarterback in college and was pulled from title game because of inability to push ball down field. Moved on to Oklahoma with some slight improvements, but not enough to warrant a second round selection. Doesn't have the arm, awareness, or accuracy to really thrive in this league. I'll be rooting for him and hoping he shows some strides..

    Defense should be solid, not really enough depth or pass rush ability to be an elite unit. If someone like Harris or Wilson plays well above what we expect things could be a bit different. Still expecting much of the same woes on the back end with some health concerns.
    The defensive line was ranked 3rd last year in sacks? And theyíve brought more people in, including a healthy hargrave who came on late

    And hurts improved every year in college? He was the 2nd most accurate passer in the 2020 draft according to PFF. And his spacial awareness test ranked up with Patrick mahomes

    His arm is more than good enough as told by Jason avant who was on the field with him last year. Jason avant also said his passing accuracy is overblown as a weakness

    Idk what jalen hurts will be. But so many of these perceived inadequacies are more media driven than fact driven.

    He got pulled from a championship game? I mean Tom Brady battled it out with Brian griese and couldnít beat him?

    Jalen isnít a perfect prospect but I do think heís more in between the ďbad prospect crowdĒ and the ďsaviorĒ crowd

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,029
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I'm dead lmao.

    #24ever

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,678
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ha thatís great dude! Mine definitely loves to stand and sit up straight but obviously isnít doing much solo movement besides acting like a fish out of water and flailing all about. Itís funny you say the older one because her son (basically mine) is 7 and he actually takes better care of tbe 4mo than I do lol. Baby cries and there the 7yo is calming him down. Pretty awesome though.
    Oh yeah same with my 5 year old, heís good with the baby. Heís real protective of his little brother but I swear, secretly heís probably scheming with him on how to take us down.loll heís a good big brother, he keeps asking us to put the baby in his room and we finally did last night and at first he loved it, he was talking with the baby for hours so we had to go in there and tell him to go to sleep. The next morning he said he actually didnít like that because the baby kept screaming all night.loll

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm dead lmao.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    5,678
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    The defensive line was ranked 3rd last year in sacks? And theyíve brought more people in, including a healthy hargrave who came on late

    And hurts improved every year in college? He was the 2nd most accurate passer in the 2020 draft according to PFF. And his spacial awareness test ranked up with Patrick mahomes

    His arm is more than good enough as told by Jason avant who was on the field with him last year. Jason avant also said his passing accuracy is overblown as a weakness

    Idk what jalen hurts will be. But so many of these perceived inadequacies are more media driven than fact driven.

    He got pulled from a championship game? I mean Tom Brady battled it out with Brian griese and couldnít beat him?

    Jalen isnít a perfect prospect but I do think heís more in between the ďbad prospect crowdĒ and the ďsaviorĒ crowd
    The eagles have actually had a pretty good offseason all things considered. The offensive line is better by default by just being healthy so in my opinion itís not really ďwishful thinkingĒ to think the eagles might be better than last year. Iím pretty confident they will be better than last year but Iím not sure how much better, like I said previously Iím confident with 6-7 wins but beyond that I donít know until I actually see them play a few games.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,697
    Their 1st preseason game against Pittsburgh is 2 weeks from today. Hopefully, some of our questions/concerns will be answered.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    2,150
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I mean youíve been the one clamoring for like 10 years straight that they need to draft WR. Theyíve now done so the last two drafts.

    Iím not sure what will ever appease you.
    I don't know koldfool maybe a receiver drafted that can actually play. Eagles haven't had a 1,000 yard wide-receiver in almost 10 years. Not everybody accepts garbage like you.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I don't know koldfool maybe a receiver drafted that can actually play. Eagles haven't had a 1,000 yard wide-receiver in almost 10 years. Not everybody accepts garbage like you.
    Stay being you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    94,674
    Not to defend John but I think it has more to do with grabbing the right WRs. We havenít done well with that during Carsonís tenure at least.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,254
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not to defend John but I think it has more to do with grabbing the right WRs. We havenít done well with that during Carsonís tenure at least.
    Donít disagree but the Eagles have done exactly what heís been clamoring about. Theyíve at least taken two very good wr in the first round in back to back years.

    What he should have been clamoring for over the last few seasons is ďthey need to take WR that I want them to take so that I can be happy.Ē

    I swear people just complain to complain.

    Eagles have been poor at getting WR in the draft, but thatís a whole different problem all together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,384
    Hurts and Ertz looking good. Devonte was doing team drills for the first time since the MCL sprain so maybe he may play some downs on TNF. Should be a interesting game against Belichick.

    https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-s...-quez-watkins/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •