Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Meh, Im at a 4-5. I'm a loser expecting the worst but hoping for the best. Last year was soooo bad that I dont think things can get much worse.

I will say, Im kinda excited about healthy offensive line, above average defensive backs with Jonathan Gannon coaching them and also Hurts, I think everyone has such low expectations out of this team that its bound to surprise.
    It sounds like you're basing your optimism solely on wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    It sounds like you're basing your optimism solely on wishful thinking.
    He didnít seem overly optimistic to me.

Heís just pointing out that most people, including a lot of eagles fans, think the eagles will be really bad again this year so since the expectations are so low itís a safe bet to assume that the eagles will exceed many of these predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post

Heís just pointing out that most people, including a lot of eagles fans, think the eagles will be really bad again this year so since the expectations are so low itís a safe bet to assume that the eagles will exceed many of these predictions.
    Iím not sure anything can be done right in the eyes of John
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I hope that you're right and they do have a MUCH better year than they had last year BUT "It's a safe bet to assume" sounds to me like wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iím not sure anything can be done right in the eyes of John
    As far as I'm concerned, you can go **** yourself. You have been mocking me for, AT LEAST, 3 years now because I had the "audacity" to say that the Eagles WR's stank - and guess what, as of last year, they STILL stank.

I have no expectations to be honest. I really just want Hurts to solidify himself as our QB so that we have toys to play with in those three first round picks next year.

#24ever

As far as I'm concerned, you can go **** yourself. You have been mocking me for, AT LEAST, 3 years now because I had the "audacity" to say that the Eagles WR's stank - and guess what, as of last year, they STILL stank.
    Lmao.. bro youíve been saying that for at least 4-5 years though.. The eagles won the super bowl with stanky WRs, JS

Confidence Level

I hope that you're right and they do have a MUCH better year than they had last year BUT "It's a safe bet to assume" sounds to me like wishful thinking.
    I mean look at the offseason theyíve had. Itís hard to think they will lose more than 4 games this year with the improvements made. I donít know how good or how bad theyíll be but I really wouldnít be surprised if they tank again depending on injuries and coach issues etc and I also wouldnít be surprised if they compete for the division in a very weak nfc East. Really anything can happen but I just donít think theyíll be worse than last year because it seemed like anything that could go wrong did go wrong. I donít think the eagles will be cursed like that two years in a row though I could be wrong.

As far as my confidence level goes, I think Iím confident with 6-7 wins. Past that Iím not sure to be honest so I guess Iím not very confident. That being said, like I said previously, I could see this team doing better than expected considering everything thatís happened this offseason.

Lol. Youíve been saying for years they need to dedicate picks towards WR. Theyíve taken a WR in back to back 1st rounds and youíre still unhappy.

People are giving reasons why they have some confidence and youíre poo pooing them.

Itís all doom and gloom for you dude regardless of the outcome.

Iíll go **** myself whenever I get a Dick as big as you are.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Iíll go **** myself whenever I get a Dick as big as you are.

Confidence Level

Howís the little one?

EDIT: realize that question can be taken multiple ways in the contextÖ

I mean your baby.

Howís the little one?

EDIT: realize that question can be taken multiple ways in the contextÖ

I mean your baby.
    Hahahahahhahaha

BroÖ heís starting to walk now.. heís freaking crazy man.. his favorite thing to do is find things that are breakable and try to knock them over. He also loves to lick electrical outlets and eat dog food when we arenít watching.

Howís your little one? Should be like what, 5 months old now? Something like that

Hahahahahhahaha

BroÖ heís starting to walk now.. heís freaking crazy man.. his favorite thing to do is find things that are breakable and try to knock them over. He also loves to lick electrical outlets and eat dog food when we arenít watching.

Howís your little one? Should be like what, 5 months old now? Something like that
    Hahaha holy ****, how old is he? I thought ours were closer in age (maybe thatís young S?) Mine just turned 4 month but is massive and basically grooming him to be a LT. His mom has strong legs and seems like he does too. Tree trunks.

Not looking forward to the crap youíre going through lol

Hahaha holy ****, how old is he? I thought ours were closer in age (maybe thatís young S?) Mine just turned 4 month but is massive and basically grooming him to be a LT. His mom has strong legs and seems like he does too. Tree trunks.

Not looking forward to the crap youíre going through lol
    Heís about 8 months old. I should also say that he doesnít walk by himself yet but he loves to walk while holding onto my fingers. Iím not really holding him up at all, heís walking mostly on his own strength, but he holds onto my fingers because heís still not coordinated enough without it. Heís a funny little guy though, itís crazy to see how much personality he has at such a young age. Heís not too much of a handful to be honest, we just gotta watch him now that heís a lot more mobile and can pull himself up along coffee tables and drawers and things. Itís the older one that is about 5 we gotta watch out for..lmao heís a major handful and is already teaching his little brother to be naughty llullz.

Watch your kid be the eagles LT in 2042.. Jordan mailata will be his offensive line coach.. loll..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast