Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 1 IGT: Eagles at Lions

It's here.

I'm not doing all the fancy crap on these IGT's. This place is near dead and nowhere near worth the effort.

Go birds. It's crazy to see how much hype this team is getting this year. IF Hurts can be the real deal, buckle up.

Eagles by turdy tree

I’m expecting the run game to be utilized a lot this game. Hurts might not crack 200 yards passing but the eagles might get 200 yards rushing. I’m curious to see how many snaps nakobe dean and Jordan Davis get.

Also excited to see the eagles OL this year. Stoutland said Landon Dickerson is the most improved player… bruh… dude was a stud as a rookie, if he’s “much improved” then he might be one of the better guards in the conference this year. Mailata, Dickerson, and jurgens for the next 5-7 years? **** yes..

Sanders looks good with fresh legs. I didn't know what to expect from him.

Epps and Gardner-Johnson looks great as a safety tandem. White and Edwards are solid.

3 targets and NO reception for DeVonta is concerning. Its week 1 but still.

Zero pressure on Goff from the front four and Swift was having his way running the ball. I don't trust JG.

Gannon gets 4 games. If he can’t get pressure with this roster he needs to go
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

That was an automatic blowout the Eagles had their way with the Lions pathetic offense and the defense was absolutely pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    It's not just with the pressure look at the run defense 144 yard on 15 carries 9.6yards per run average that is some Madden type s**t.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    FOUR? that's generous

The Eagles need a physical RB for short yardage. Again the team did not convert on 3rd and 1 and Hurts 'barely' made it on 4th down.

The weird part about Gannon is there were times where it seemed like the defense was clicking and then Gannon would go away from what he was doing and then the lions would start to get hot… It’s like Gannon and the defense has momentum and then Gannon says “ok, now let’s try to beat them another way” and that “other way” completely backfires in the worst way possible and Gannon panicks and plays super conservative football which allows teams to get quick short gains constantly.

I think Gannon might be a bit too big headed. I think he wants a head coach position so he wants to be looked at as “the smartest guy in the room” but in doing so actually looks like an idiot at times. And I’m one of those fans that wanted to give Gannon another shot, but he’s gotta change no question about it.

I'm keeping an eye on Damien Harris. If the Patriots season go south I think they will move him before the deadline. There was rumors that he may not fit their scheme.

I guess Jordan Davis was the highest ranked rookie defensive lineman in week 1. It’s probably more due to a lack of good rookie DL in week 1 than due to how good Davis played, but still good to be on top right away. Hopefully he keeps getting better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast