Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2022 Season Game Thread

Hype

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I was a bit worried about going into the season with Anthony harris as a starting safety but I wasnít expecting him to be cut. Thatís an interesting move by the eagles to cut harris and trade for a great nickel corner in Chauncey Gardner Johnson and change him into a safety.

I donít know much about this Chauncey gardener Johnson guy but looking at his strength and weaknesses, it sounds like heís not that good deep in coverage so I donít know if this is gonna be a good transition or not. There will likely be a lot of mistakes at first but maybe he will have more success in that role later in the year, just gotta be patient.

Another interesting move is bringing in trey sermon. Guy looked like a wrecking ball in college just bouncing off defenders, they couldnít bring him down. In the nfl so far itís looked like heís had really poor vision. Hopefully the eagles great OL can create holes so big that itís blatantly obvious to run in that lane.lol

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Another interesting move is bringing in trey sermon. Guy looked like a wrecking ball in college just bouncing off defenders, they couldnít bring him down. In the nfl so far itís looked like heís had really poor vision. Hopefully the eagles great OL can create holes so big that itís blatantly obvious to run in that lane.lol
    Trey Sermon is a down hill runner 49ers run a zone blocking scheme he just couldn't adapt to that type of running offense.

Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    Trey Sermon is a down hill runner 49ers run a zone blocking scheme he just couldn't adapt to that type of running offense.
    Hopefully a change of scenery and scheme helps

Gf and I are going to the titans game in dec and staying a few days after, any advice on where to go what to see where not to go and what to eat?

We're staying off south broad near city hall
    Last edited by hievan; 09-16-2022 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    Gf and I are going to the titans game in dec and staying a few days after, any advice on where to go what to see where not to go and what to eat?

We're staying off south broad near city hall
    Donít go to genos or pats. A lotta people that arenít locals tend to fall for that because those two have the most reviews on google (mostly by tourists). Everybodyís got their favs but I really like dalessandros. Johnís roast pork is good too.

I agree on dalessandros as well.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Where's the MNF game thread?