Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

CM Punk returning

upcoming payperview Sept 5th all out is in chicago. **** will be fire

I wonder how long it will take for WWE ratings to drop. Theyíve already lost thousands of viewers even before AEW was around. Maybe this should be a wake up call to Vince for him to get his **** together.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    There are going to be massive "CM Punk" chants going all night until he steps out onto the stage. If and that's a big IF he debuts at All Out, I wonder who he will target?
    Screw sabermetics.

CM Punk returning

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    There are going to be massive "CM Punk" chants going all night until he steps out onto the stage. If and that's a big IF he debuts at All Out, I wonder who he will target?
    They should open all out with Jericho vs mjf and have mjf come out to In living color first. It will get so much ****ing heat it will be amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I just might go to this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    They should open all out with Jericho vs mjf and have mjf come out to In living color first. It will get so much ****ing heat it will be amazing

That would fit MJF's character to a "T".
    Screw sabermetics.

Reports says itís now official. Itís funny how Vince only manages to get guys that no one cares about unless you grew up during the 90s. But AEW a smaller company manages somehow find ways of getting guys people actually want to see. No one cares about a 50+ Goldberg fighting Lashley and when was the last time Cena was actually good?

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Reports says itís now official. Itís funny how Vince only manages to get guys that no one cares about unless you grew up during the 90s. But AEW a smaller company manages somehow find ways of getting guys people actually want to see. No one cares about a 50+ Goldberg fighting Lashley and when was the last time Cena was actually good?
    because AEW has a ted turner like backer. he is willing to throw money at anyone he wants. CM Punk has continuously said he would only come back 1 for a big pay check and 2 for interesting storylines. I hate to use this line but, I would say Tony Kahn showed CM Punk the money.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    because AEW has a ted turner like backer. he is willing to throw money at anyone he wants. CM Punk has continuously said he would only come back 1 for a big pay check and 2 for interesting storylines. I hate to use this line but, I would say Tony Kahn showed CM Punk the money.
    I said the same thing about Ted Turner over in the DB thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    He's always been good.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    He's always been good.
    Nah him and Roman are pretty bad. Cena is far better but heís nothing special on the ring. He just is money on the mic

I've never been a Cena fan (mostly bc he can never change character) but he's had some great matches. Always been underrated in that aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I've never been a Cena fan (mostly bc he can never change character) but he's had some great matches. Always been underrated in that aspect.
    great matches and great on the mic... He is honestly probably the goat or arguably top 3... His character was annoying because we grew up on austin/rock and was sick of the hogans but cena couldnt change his character... he is like number 1 in the make a wish foundation for kids etc... This dude couldnt become a heel because of everything he was doing for the kids. Love or hate the guy he is probably the biggest class act of anyone in the history of the wwe.

John Cena officially hold the record for most wishes granted with the Make-A-Wish charity. Granting his first wish in 2004, Cena has gone on to grant over 650 wishes to children battling life threatening illnesses.

the fact that people still boo when you factor in his mic skills/his in ring ability and how he is as a character is inanity to me. I was never a cena fan either. I love orton but for what cena has done for the wee in the pg era and the fans he deserves to end up with the most titles.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast