Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Just keep disclosing your patients medical history publicly, I'm sure it'll go well for you lol
    what person did he identify at what hospital?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Get this back on the topic of football fast or it's gonna be shut down. Conversations like this are ongoing in the Politics and General Discussion area and can continue there.
    This is a discussion on COVID and unvaccinated players penalties.
    Not sure how someoneís views on vaccinations canít be at the very heart of the discussion.
    Itís like starting a thread ď who are you cheering for in the next election? ď but please no politics.
    Perhaps this thread should not of been allowed in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    This is a discussion on COVID and unvaccinated players penalties.
    Not sure how someoneís views on vaccinations canít be at the very heart of the discussion.
    Itís like starting a thread ď who are you cheering for in the next election? ď but please no politics.
    Perhaps this thread should not of been allowed in the first place?
    It's easy. You aren't trying.

Is the NFL forcing forfeits right?
    Is all players losing paychecks over positive tests on the other team right?
    Is teams having to pay other teams missed revenue a fair practice?
    Should they have kept the 19th week option open for emergencies?
    Is reimbursing teams only up to $400,000 for testing a fair number?
    Should players be more mad this was done without NFLPA input?
    Will players take the non-pay for cancelled games issue to court?
    Can teams take the needing to reimburse opposing teams for outbreaks be taken to court?

There's 8 on the field impacting topics without touching the vaccination issue.

NFL releases memo on COVID reschedules

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It's easy. You aren't trying.

Is the NFL forcing forfeits right?
    Is all players losing paychecks over positive tests on the other team right?
    Is teams having to pay other teams missed revenue a fair practice?
    Should they have kept the 19th week option open for emergencies?
    Is reimbursing teams only up to $400,000 for testing a fair number?
    Should players be more mad this was done without NFLPA input?
    Will players take the non-pay for cancelled games issue to court?
    Can teams take the needing to reimburse opposing teams for outbreaks be taken to court?

There's 8 on the field impacting topics without touching the vaccination issue.
    All those can be answered with the vaccination debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    All those can be answered with the vaccination debate.
    This.

The entire things stems from a vaccination discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    this is unequivocally false.

like I said, the delta variant showed up before the vaccine, that alone completely shatters your entire argument

but other than that?? this is also not how mutations occur, at all.

just spend 5 minutes googling how they happen and try not looking at clearly biased sources, because you clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
    The delta variant showed up in December of 2020. You clearly did not see how I said antibodies cause mutation as well. Which is what happened. The virus had to adapt, which it did. Which all Flu strains do.
    Vaxxed and unvaxxed will spread Covid. It's a strain of flu and should be treated as such.
    Last edited by nessythegreat; 08-02-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Secondly, there is no chance of this virus to dissipate. If that is our goal then we will be masked and lockdown for the foreseeable future.
    Not anymore, no. Unfortunately, that window is behind us now.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Okay, you choose to not discuss the NFL policy I'm moving this where it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Good for the NFL.

The NFL, like most of society, is sick and tired of accommodating the selfish crowd. You're free to be a selfish, anti-evidence idiot. But you're not free to live without consequences for that selfishness.

These unvaccinated players can go find another job if they hate the policy so much.
    What happens if the vaccinated team gives is responsible for the Covid outbreaks?
    Eichel Tower

Did a thread get dumped her because people didnít want to deal with the people involved? I see a lot of names that I donít recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so what you're saying is, it wouldn't matter what the efficacy was, you're still sticking out for long term evidence...until then it doesn't make sense to you

and you're saying you know over a dozen people who got Covid after getting vaccinated? even if so, any of 'em have more than a mild flu? because if so, they can still thank the vaccine for the lesser effects of the virus
    Efficacy estimates aren't very reliable when they haven't been proven, am I wrong? I mean, we've seen the efficacy rates of the current 3 vaccines change constantly since they were first introduced with supposedly high efficacy rates.

Plenty of them had a "mild flu" and some were asymptomatic.... just like a how most unvaccinated people were. That's the whole point, you can't say "see, it didn't kill/hospitalize them so the vaccine saved them!!!" when most people who catch it without a vaccine aren't dying or being hospitalized. My workplace saw a ton of non-salary workers get infected in huge batches. Most of them were asymptomatic or thought they just had a cold. We had zero deaths and two hospitalizations (one was 72 years old, one was one of the first cases in my area and they hospitalized him so he'd stop leaving his house).

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    viruses do not mutate because they come across antigens that can destroy it, they mutate by continuously spreading and replicating.

in other words - because people aren't vaxxed or doing ANYTHING to stop the spread.

when it goes into a vaxxed person, it will typically die VERY fast, before ever even having a chance to replicate.

you're out of your goddamn league here
    Except that's logically not true when vaccinated individuals are catching it regardless of symptoms. As long as people are catching it, it'll continue to mutate. And as long as other creatures are capable of catching it, it'll continue to mutate.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    If someone can commit a HIPAA violation by posting on social media "the patient I just treated has meth mouth" then surely this guy saying all people in the hospital he works at in Michigan that are admitted for covid are unvaccinated is a HIPAA violation too.

As a medical professional it is that dudes job to protect people's medical records, he has no right to publicly release any of his patient's medical history/medical records regardless of his personal beliefs.
    As long as no identifying markers are used -- you can use initials or room numbers -- no legal problems.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post

Except that's logically not true when vaccinated individuals are catching it regardless of symptoms. As long as people are catching it, it'll continue to mutate. And as long as other creatures are capable of catching it, it'll continue to mutate.
    He just got done explaining why it IS true. Vaccinated individuals may get it, may even spread it, but it dies quickly when it can't take hold.

So your method of getting rid of it is to just give up and let it do its thing, then?

and no, most unvaccinated people did NOT just have a mild flu....600,000+ are no longer here, for starters.

And yes, it IS a point- vaccinated people who've contracted it are virtually NEVER as sick as they would have been if unvaxed, because similar unvaxed people are getting far sicker- your supposed workplace results not withstanding.

Bringing it back to NFL players, tho....Ron Rivera said something that should hit home for a lot of players. If a player tests positive on a Saturday and his team also plays the next Thursday, he'd be quarantined not just for 1 game, but 2.....regardless, players not getting vaxed are potentially impacting a lot of other people, potentially even other people's finances if games get forfeited, etc....all because they think their personal choice to not get an innocent vaccine is the right one.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Cam out till Thursday....... What's going on in Buffalo?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Cam out till Thursday....... What's going on in Buffalo?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Everyone stares at Cole Beasely.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast