Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Boone is such a moron. Why is Stanton still batting second? Put Torres there. For ****s sake put Gardner there, Put Gary there. Put Allen there. Put anyone else there.
    I trust them more to move the runner than I do Stanton and would rather have him up in clutch time.

Ignorance is bliss

Go Yanks!!
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

They are done period. They got injuries galore, overpriced idiots,covid-19 and the great Cole who has lost his skills since the sticky stuff was discovered...perhaps he was that good with the Astros because of it. Even if by a miracle that they could make a playoff, they would be out in the first round. BTW, Stanton hit over 50 home runs with the Marlins, and now he's got over 50 singles, some drop. Judge, stanton,now voit, and lets not forget the great Hicks constantly on the injured list....what are they made of these days, these so called athletes...I remember mantle and espicially Joe D playing while hurt, and winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Korevette View Post
    They are done period. They got injuries galore, overpriced idiots,covid-19 and the great Cole who has lost his skills since the sticky stuff was discovered...perhaps he was that good with the Astros because of it. Even if by a miracle that they could make a playoff, they would be out in the first round. BTW, Stanton hit over 50 home runs with the Marlins, and now he's got over 50 singles, some drop. Judge, stanton,now voit, and lets not forget the great Hicks constantly on the injured list....what are they made of these days, these so called athletes...I remember mantle and espicially Joe D playing while hurt, and winning.
    This 100%!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    green does not have the mental makeup to close games..as for chapman boone was not going to use chapman 3 days in a row..having loaisiga out and britton not being himself has really hurt what is suppose to be a great bullpen..

That's because Boone is clueless. These are must win games. You don't have to stick to the norm. There's a time when you need to change things up.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    We have done crap since the collapse or even the 2003 WS

Think about it....after going to the WS in 6 of 8 years from 96-01 did you ever think the Yankees would only appear in just ONE WS since 2003? 17 seasons? This is the 1980s all over again.

1979-1995, 17 seasons, just ONE WORLD SERIES appearance.

2004-2020, 17 seasons, Just ONE WORLD SERIES appearance.

We are in tough times now. And the outlook is not good as well.

I don't give a flying crap, Nicky. You actually think the Red Sox will ever match what the Yankees have done? If you do you're a bigger fool than I think you are.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

hitting 243 playing in colorado pass on him..

And he strikes out a lot as well.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

yanks could easily lose the next 5 games 2 in boston 3 in tampa..

Could you stop with your nonsense? You post this same garbage every series. How's that been working out?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    You literally say this after every game. What is the point? They could easily win the next 5, or win 3/5, or 2/5...what is your point?

LOL I just made a similar post before I saw this. He's so annoying and a terrible fan.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

the point is this team is what it is a 500 team nothing more.. the thought of this team making the playoffs has always been beyond reality you need about 90 wins to make the playoffs..
    We know what the team is That's NOT THE POINT. The POINT is you pick them to be swept every series. Just STOP!!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Korevette View Post

Id say you missed a couple of Coles starts.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I don't give a flying crap, Nicky. You actually think the Red Sox will ever match what the Yankees have done? If you do you're a bigger fool than I think you are.
    It would be impossible for the Red Sox to match what the Yankees did prior to 2004Ö just like it looks like itís impossible for the Yankees to match what the Red Sox have done since 2004. Yankee fans love talking about Championships from last centuryÖ no one cares about those but you and itís just comical at this point since thatís all youíve got.

On another note, we got Sale coming back and heís looking sharp to say the least. Nothing like adding a rested ace to the best record in the AL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    It would be impossible for the Red Sox to match what the Yankees did prior to 2004Ö just like it looks like itís impossible for the Yankees to match what the Red Sox have done since 2004. Yankee fans love talking about Championships from last centuryÖ no one cares about those but you and itís just comical at this point since thatís all youíve got.

On another note, we got Sale coming back and heís looking sharp to say the least. Nothing like adding a rested ace to the best record in the AL.
    sale has to prove he is the old sale first before making pronouncements

I really hope we don't "buy" Gallo or Story. As much as I wish otherwise, this is not a championship team. I would perhaps trade Rule 5 players for younger players so we don't lose them for nothing. We could also use them to trade for a few bullpen upgrades that wouldn't cost much who could throw strikes and help prevent games being lost in horrifying and shocking ways. I would not go over the LT. I would reset and then be willing to go over next year if players were available that could help us.

One thing the Yankees need to stop is going for brand name players. Some of the best players we have signed were guys like Urshela or Voit who few people knew about. We need to find scouts and evaluators who can better ascertain our players' abilities and the abilities or players we are considering. I don't think we do this well at all. Exceptions are Urshela and Voit who were not brand name players but have put up numbers riveling much more pricy players.

Yankees at Red Soxs 7/22-25

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post

And no one cares what you have to say, you must have a lot of time on your hands if you can go to other teams sites and respond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by runnermjr1296; 07-24-2021 at 02:09 PM.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast