Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Money in The Bank viewing thread/Discussion thread

Tonight the fans are back for this big annual PPV!
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

WTF did I just saw?

Leave to Vince to ruin the WMITB

Oh look the Princess wins her 1000th title. Vince needs to step down sick of him shoving Charlotte down our throats.
    Last edited by BSF101; 07-18-2021 at 09:48 PM.

ripley has 100 matches that were all trash and then gets to fight charlotte and its a 5 star match... its a shocker that anyone can honestly want anyone other then charlotte holding the title. Its like you people prefer watching inferior talent and trash matches.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    ripley has 100 matches that were all trash and then gets to fight charlotte and its a 5 star match... its a shocker that anyone can honestly want anyone other then charlotte holding the title. Its like you people prefer watching inferior talent and trash matches.
    I just donít want her shoved down my throat each time she comes on tv. Iím sure Charlotte will win what another 50-60 Titles before she retires. Oh BTW nice to see your still around.

Thatís like most of the wwe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Money in The Bank viewing thread/Discussion thread

It might be me but this match is garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was anyone else experiencing Problems on Peacock?

I mean wtf? The first couple of matches were streaming fine then all went down hill. Almost 2 hours of buffering and freezing. Now that Reigns won and Cana comes out it magically works fine.

Vince to Gronk

I can't stand womens wrestling, but that match was fantastic.

Charlotte has big time in-ring ability. But her on-screen character is trash and she has no personality or charisma. Other than her fans, nobody was clamoring for another Charlotte title run and my prediction Charlotte's current run will be underwhelming. Charlotte would not be getting as many runs as champions if her last name was anything but Flair.

As BR said in it's review of the match:

From a booking perspective, it absolutely creates questions about where there is for Flair to go from here. That isnít necessarily a good thing considering she has run through everyone on the roster, multiple times. The obvious answer is Becky Lynch, but even that is a match we have seen unfold multiple times within the last two years.

Why not let Ripley run with the title for a while and flesh out her character instead of giving up on it and going back to Flair? Creatively, it was the far more uninteresting option.

IOW, Charlotte was a very uninteresting choice to be champ. And "Cena Fatigue" has settled in with Charlotte.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 07-18-2021 at 11:54 PM.
    Screw sabermetics.

The thing that pisses me off that Charlotte getting another undeserved title run, was the straight disrespect the WWE showed Kofi. I understand Kofi was never going to win but a squash match for a "company man" like Kofi, is complete and utter BS. Part of me hopes Goldberg blows up Lashley for the title.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I just donít want her shoved down my throat each time she comes on tv. Iím sure Charlotte will win what another 50-60 Titles before she retires. Oh BTW nice to see your still around.
    thanks. I still watch some but not much. I youtube most raws and smackdowns for highlights and only watch the big 4 pay per views now... mania/summerslam/royal rumble/MIB.... i use to love survivor series but that has become trash for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    The thing that pisses me off that Charlotte getting another undeserved title run, was the straight disrespect the WWE showed Kofi. I understand Kofi was never going to win but a squash match for a "company man" like Kofi, is complete and utter BS. Part of me hopes Goldberg blows up Lashley for the title.
    please no... please let it be brock... Goldberg vs lashley will be so awful

I was happy the super hero girl won but man i wanted bliss to win.

That being said i get why she didnt. They arent taking the title off of bianca and i feel like charlotte won the title just to give it back to the man at summerslam which is fine. Summerslam could be magical though

Cena/Roman
    Usos/new day? maybe they get traded?
    broko vs styles and his waste of a guy
    lashley/brock
    Edge/Rollins
    charlotte/the man
    bianca/sasha maybe?

then you have massive toss ups in DB/Wyatt/joe/balor/asuka etc.... the card is looking amazing

I feel like Cena will def take the title off of roman and then Big E will cash in or cash in at the next pay per view and beat him fairly? So bringing the new day over and making them take champs would be lit if you are giving big E a big run

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast