Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    When you get to 7 of 7 we will help you with the next numbers. Remember I will be counting your crayons at the end of the day so don't eat any.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

It takes a village.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    When you get to 7 of 7 we will help you with the next numbers. Remember I will be counting your crayons at the end of the day so don't eat any.
    Aww how cute that you’re sticking up for your bud spliff! #love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all try so hard to post the sort of intellectually stimulating content that you are known for, Brewers. It isn't easy though, so please be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It takes a village.
    6 of 6.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

We all try so hard to post the sort of intellectually stimulating content that you are known for, Brewers. It isn't easy though, so please be patient.
    7 of 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Aww how cute that you’re sticking up for your bud spliff! #love

I think it's really sweet how y'all come into the forum together, attack together, play victim together and leave together.

I will fight tooth and nail any thought of banning y'all. You are our entertainment. Bromance, absurdities, mind-numbing stupidity and half-arse assumptions, butthurt tears, and we laugh and laugh. It is like an episode of "Big Brother" but without the men.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    7 of 7.
    You did it, and by yourself. you are a big boy now. won't be wearing those batman underoos much longer.

Will Rogers

What is the name of the club y'all are in. You know it is the opposite of Mensa.

Will Rogers

I think it's really sweet how y'all come into the forum together, attack together, play victim together and leave together.

I will fight tooth and nail any thought of banning y'all. You are our entertainment. Bromance, absurdities, mind-numbing stupidity and half-arse assumptions, butthurt tears, and we laugh and laugh. It is like an episode of "Big Brother" but without the men.
    You did it, and by yourself. you are a big boy now. won't be wearing those batman underoos much longer.

:laugh3:

9 of 9.

So what is the endgame here with the counting or do you often engage in mindless activities? Oh, well, I am sure the answer will be boring. See ya. Say hi to Brewer for me.

Will Rogers

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112