https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fB9KVYAdYwg

He’s spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that no one has any comments about the video

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

I thought his "well things were worse before so we need to stop worrying about things that are still bad" was one of his more entertaining bad faith arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    I thought his "well things were worse before so we need to stop worrying about things that are still bad" was one of his more entertaining bad faith arguments.
    Especially when the other side is making their main argument that we need to go back to the way things were. Bill Maher is probably still bitter he got blowback from saying the n-word and thought he deserved a pass.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

He never once said “we need to stop worrying about it” he said that more work needs to be done on racism etc. Basically saying that it’s ok to admit that there’s progress being made on these issues and not acting like it’s the end of the world

6. 07-17-2021, 06:03 AM
    Reason
    Not needed

That's a bad faith take on his argument.

He's saying that it's ok to look at societal changes and acknowledge we've come very far, which activists are alergic to doing.
    He also acknowledges some things are significantly worse, such as the environment.

I don't care about Bill Maher

Hope that helps!

Like, if I just start sharing random clips of Bill Maher supporting things you disagree about and then say "interesting no one has any comments on this" you'd just laugh at me too. Rightfully so.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Hope that helps!

Like, if I just start sharing random clips of Bill Maher supporting things you disagree about and then say "interesting no one has any comments on this" you'd just laugh at me too. Rightfully so.
    Maher is one of the sane lefties around. I know you don’t like him because he ***** on progressives though

Maher is one of the sane lefties around. I know you don’t like him because he ***** on progressives though

He's not a leftie

He's a conservative liberal.

I haven't cared what Bill Maher has said literally since I was in college and first got access to HBO...10+ years ago. Either way, he's far from some beacon of leftist ideology.

But you're just picking and choosing. You don't care what Bill Maher thinks! Neither do I. Let's move on!!
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-17-2021 at 12:31 PM.
    HELLO

He's not a leftie

He's a conservative liberal.

I haven't cared what Bill Maher has said literally since I was in college and first got access to HBO...10+ years ago. Either way, he's far from some beacon of leftist ideology.

But you're just picking and choosing. You don't care what Bill Maher thinks! Neither do I. Let's move on!!
    Bill Maher is so jealous that he is not and will never be George Carlin. He thinks he deserves that title so bad he can taste it.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Hope that helps!

....but Bill Maher is a well known liberal, so Brewers is obviously widening his political perspective and not simply sticking to his simple-minded team game approach.

Bill Maher is a misogynistic, racist, transphobic, and still traffics in anti-vaxx hysteria.

There is zero reason to pay attention to a single word Bill Maher has to say.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Bill Maher is a misogynistic, racist, transphobic, and still traffics in anti-vaxx hysteria.

There is zero reason to pay attention to a single word Bill Maher has to say.
    The thing I've always most admired about the left is the rational way they bring out every *ism* in the book to smear their own side...and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The thing I've always most admired about the left is the rational way they bring out every *ism* in the book to smear their own side...and everyone else.
    I only "brought out the isms" that apply to him. I prefer not to give attention to people that like to attack vulnerable communities. You, I guess, go a different way.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast