Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You're the one who decides to bring nothing to the table besides insults. I dont think i've seen you post anything else besides in the time that i've posted in this forum. What exactly are you hoping for in return? Reaffirming posts telling you how special you are for doing so?

Its not even just about politics. I've seen you call out Dbroncs in the off topic thread on advice to give a kid going off to college. Nevermind the times you do it in almost every political thread. Its almost a motif at this point.
    A dude that hates kids and has none of his own shouldn't be giving advise as to how a parent NEEDS to handle the parents situation. That's a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    A dude that hates kids and has none of his own shouldn't be giving advise as to how a parent NEEDS to handle the parents situation. That's a no brainer.
    You're right. Only parents know how to handle kids. No one else is qualified or intelligent enough to navigate those things because we have so many award winning parents in this country. Like parents who physically abuse their children, neglect them, gaslight them, etc.

Its a good thing you were on the case then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You're right. Only parents know how to handle kids. No one else is qualified or intelligent enough to navigate those things because we have so many award winning parents in this country. Like parents who physically abuse their children, neglect them, gaslight them, etc.
    Look at you defending him. Why would you do that?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Look at you defending him. Why would you do that?
    Because I dont think the advice he offered was this terrible awful misguided thing you did.

Because I dont think the advice he offered was this terrible awful misguided thing you did.
    Leave your kids alone while they go into the world. That's ****ing horrible advise. Highschool to college is the most adverse time for a kid. Dumb *** advice.

Leave your kids alone while they go into the world. That's ****ing horrible advise. Highschool to college is the most adverse time for a kid. Dumb *** advice.
    Can you quote where he said leave your kids alone as they go into the world?

It's almost like he said give them space and you completely twisted it solely to call it dumb...

That's not what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    other foot

Advice*

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

My lord, it took DBcsimo and Brewer three posts to degrade a good conservation down to them being butthurt. pitiful.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I know. Why contribute anything when you can constantly insult people instead? I wasn't only talking about Trump. I was talking about why Trump won in 2016, why Republicans/Democrats need to find better candidates, and why the 2 party system is broken. I know its difficult for you to follow along though because all you seem to know how to do is hurl **** around at other posters.
    You talk about insulting people yet you consistently insulted special but you got away with it because your Mr. Mod then when someone called you out on it you just deleted their post.

You're the one who decides to bring nothing to the table besides insults. I dont think i've seen you post anything else besides in the time that i've posted in this forum. What exactly are you hoping for in return? Reaffirming posts telling you how special you are for doing so?

Its not even just about politics. I've seen you call out Dbroncs in the off topic thread on advice to give a kid going off to college. Nevermind the times you do it in almost every political thread. Its almost a motif at this point.
    Almost like spliff but you let him get away with it because hes your buddy

Poor baby, everyone is against him. Does the baby need a bottle? Does Baby need a bottle?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Almost like spliff but you let him get away with it because hes your buddy

You really have an axe to grind don't ya, little buddy

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast