https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fB9KVYAdYwg

Hes spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that no one has any comments about the video

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Interesting that no one has any comments about the video

I thought his "well things were worse before so we need to stop worrying about things that are still bad" was one of his more entertaining bad faith arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    I thought his "well things were worse before so we need to stop worrying about things that are still bad" was one of his more entertaining bad faith arguments.
    Especially when the other side is making their main argument that we need to go back to the way things were. Bill Maher is probably still bitter he got blowback from saying the n-word and thought he deserved a pass.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Bill Maher is a misogynistic, racist, transphobic, and still traffics in anti-vaxx hysteria.

There is zero reason to pay attention to a single word Bill Maher has to say.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it." - @LOLGOP

He never once said we need to stop worrying about it he said that more work needs to be done on racism etc. Basically saying that its ok to admit that theres progress being made on these issues and not acting like its the end of the world

7. 07-17-2021, 06:03 AM
    Reason
    Not needed

That's a bad faith take on his argument.

He's saying that it's ok to look at societal changes and acknowledge we've come very far, which activists are alergic to doing.
    He also acknowledges some things are significantly worse, such as the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Bill Maher is a misogynistic, racist, transphobic, and still traffics in anti-vaxx hysteria.

There is zero reason to pay attention to a single word Bill Maher has to say.
    The thing I've always most admired about the left is the rational way they bring out every *ism* in the book to smear their own side...and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The thing I've always most admired about the left is the rational way they bring out every *ism* in the book to smear their own side...and everyone else.
    I only "brought out the isms" that apply to him. I prefer not to give attention to people that like to attack vulnerable communities. You, I guess, go a different way.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it." - @LOLGOP

I only "brought out the isms" that apply to him. I prefer not to give attention to people that like to attack vulnerable communities. You, I guess, go a different way.
    Attack vulnerable communities?

The best part about being a progressive is the moral grandstanding that you get to do against strangers instead of developing a personality. I've always been jealous of that.

Attack vulnerable communities?

The best part about being a progressive is the moral grandstanding that you get to do against strangers instead of developing a personality. I've always been jealous of that.

The best part about group is random generalization. Super funny closer.

Guess I won that debate, what should we talk about now?

The best part about group is random generalization. Super funny closer.

Guess I won that debate, what should we talk about now?
    Won a debate about what? That you do not like Bill Maher. Or that you are being smug and stuck up? Because I fully believe both your points that you don't like Bill Maher, and your Smug and Stuck Up. I wasn't disagreeing with either point.

Won a debate about what? That you do not like Bill Maher. Or that you are being smug and stuck up? Because I fully believe both your points that you don't like Bill Maher, and your Smug and Stuck Up. I wasn't disagreeing with either point.
    you OLNY communicated the second
    part. Two to one. He wins

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yeah, Yeah, and some whites told MLK to calm down appreciate the advancement blacks have made. They are free, now. Many whites then, thought he was hurting his cause by sit-in, marches and demonstrations.

Much like now with the BLM. Y'all playing the same script that racist played in the sixties. Downplaying the issues.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

With all the real problems this nation has, y'all want to play cultural war with trying to own the libs. Silly people.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast