Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I guess series is postponed?

I cant see them playing this weekend.

Personally all you need to do is bring up replacement players and you have a full roster.....if you lose your star player then it sucks...I find it ridiculous that they wont do that.

So when a player is injured do they postpone the series? Of course not...they call up a player....they have quick testing for MLB, so stop with the shenanigans and have Yankees call up minor leaguers to fill the roster and play the games...it is what it is....and just wear a mask for a few years when going out.....they obviously rushed the vaccine as it is not as effective as we were told at times......why did coaches and players get the Covid with the vaccine???? so just wear a mask and be cautious...and wash your hands

You're running a bit behind, Nicky. Try to pay attention.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I certainly don't want anyone to have covid, but if we get to play with these new guys in the lineup, it would be interesting.
    Agreed. I don't wish it on anyone and I hope whoever has it, gets healthy quickly.
    With that said, Amburgey and Park getting a shot is something I find fun and deserved. I am excited to watch them play and hope they absolutely kill it.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Agreed. I don't wish it on anyone and I hope whoever has it, gets healthy quickly.
    With that said, Amburgey and Park getting a shot is something I find fun and deserved. I am excited to watch them play and hope they absolutely kill it.
    As much as we have talked about Amburgey and Park Im glad they are getting a shot. We all want them to come in and kill it. Also if Amburgey starts hitting I propose we bring back the nickname T&A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Interesting that a bunch of Yankee fans are advocating wearing masks, it makes sense though

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Interesting that a bunch of Yankee fans are advocating wearing masks, it makes sense though
    Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Yes really what is your point?

Yesterdays game will be made up August 17th as a split DH....per Lindsey Adler
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Yankees-Red Sox game is on for tonight according to Newsday.

The Yankees' game against the Boston Red Sox scheduled for Friday night will be played, MLB announced this afternoon, one day after postponing Thursday's game because of a COVID-19 outbreak on the Yankees.

https://www.newsday.com/sports/baseb...vid-1.50307573

This is absolutely absurd imo. Couldn't play yesterday but today no issue? No Judge, Gio or Higgy? No Loaisiga, Cortes and Peralta.
    Last edited by drt1010; 07-16-2021 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yankees-Red Sox game is on for tonight according to Newsday.

The Yankees' game against the Boston Red Sox scheduled for Friday night will be played, MLB announced this afternoon, one day after postponing Thursday's game because of a COVID-19 outbreak on the Yankees.

https://www.newsday.com/sports/baseb...vid-1.50307573

This is absolutely absurd imo. Couldn't play yesterday but today no issue? No Judge, Gio or Higgy? No Loaisiga, Cortes and Peralta.
    I'm OK with it, as long as they bench the 5 Red Sox All -stars, who might have been exposed to Judge.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I'm OK with it, as long as they bench the 5 Red Sox All -stars, who might have been exposed to Judge.

No one is getting benched unless they test positive.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

I guess Sanchez catches Cole tomorrow unless he asks for Odor to catch him. That would be funny.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Voit to the IL. This should be fun tonight.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Yes really what is your point?

He wants to make sure you know hes a douche

I think the heckling tonight could be hysterical epic

The lineup tonight is absolutely disgusting. Yankee fans don't deserve this torture.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast