Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    It does not appear that you understand as much as you think you do. Again, I will say that just because someone disagrees with you does not automatically mean that you are correct. Your arrogance and inability to accept certain facts stand in the way of having a legitimate discussion with you on any subject.
    We have killed irony and sit on it's corpse like a throne.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it." - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What did he say? What was wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CNN ran a whole correction on it you can look it up, Im on my phone so I have trouble posting links.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 07-23-2021 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Ok, I will say that Biden has done a worse job, is that what you want me to say?
    Tongue in cheek, of course.
    I have no confidence in Biden to handle anything. I have no confidence in Trump to handle anything. Neither has done a very good job of handling their job.
    Again Valade, I am not worried about petty insults from a person of your stature, especially after all of the other insults you have hurled my way. It does not appear that you understand as much as you think you do. Again, I will say that just because someone disagrees with you does not automatically mean that you are correct. Your arrogance and inability to accept certain facts stand in the way of having a legitimate discussion with you on any subject. I shall not respond further.
    I want you to believe it, not just say it.

Im glad you shall not be responding further though I will say your contribution to the conversation will remain unchanged by doing so.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617