Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    If he had a coherent policy on Covid, the "disinformation" on social media would not be a problem. Telling people that Trump was trying to kill everyone when he did all he could to get vaccines out to the public does not do a whole lot to give a lot of confidence in a message.
    Do not project your faults onto me. I have plenty of my own and do not need yours.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    If he had a coherent policy on Covid, the "disinformation" on social media would not be a problem. Telling people that Trump was trying to kill everyone when he did all he could to get vaccines out to the public does not do a whole lot to give a lot of confidence in a message.
    Do not project your faults onto me. I have plenty of my own and do not need yours.
    No offense but thatís the worst logic Iíve ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I dont think you seem to understand that getting the vaccine is a choice. At least none of your responses suggest you do. The message and the messenger aren't the problem.
    Do because people are making choices you disagree with we need the government to come in and censor them?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you have examples of Biden not saying truthful or verifiable Covid information or how he hasnít had a coherent policy on Covid, because thus far youíve shown none.
    Litterally last night on CNN he made multiple false statements about the Vax, cann had to do a fact check after words which you could tell they felt awkward doing.

No offense but thatís the worst logic Iíve ever heard.
    No it isn't. You have read much of what is written here (or have you actually?) and there have been many worse examples of logic out there. Why should you, after all of the insults you have thrown at me, worry about me taking offense at one of your statements? I take if for what it is worth. Just another instance of you not getting your way and not liking it.

So all the misinformation that was given by republican talking heads isn't the problem. It is Biden, along with the rest of us not getting our way and not liking it.

He found out it was the PSD democrat posters who raided the Capitol Building. Yeah, the democrat is ticked that they don't get their way and not liking it.

This is what I mean by "alternate worlds'' Up is down, down is up.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

The elderly in my neighborhood has benefited from his door-to-door vaccination policy. You know the one, a republican congressperson say would end up with my gun and bible being taken away.

A policy that covers much of Chicago. Missouri hinders this policy before their break out. They had one of the lowest vaccination rates. The Republicans run that state. Tenn., another republican ran state, has stopped their vaccination outreach program to their high school students and their Covid head was fired for suggesting it should continue to the press.
    Let the culling of the republican party continue.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-22-2021 at 02:41 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Litterally last night on CNN he made multiple false statements about the Vax, cann had to do a fact check after words which you could tell they felt awkward doing.
    What did he say? What was wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Are you trying to censor social media? The first amendment gives people the right to post anything they want on social media, true or not. It is up to Biden to refute the disinformation that exists. His message is not reaching those who are falling for the nonsense out there, unfortunately.
    And, in case you need to be reminded, I want everyone to be vaccinated. I am not an "anti-vaxxer" that you want me to be.
    Each of these social media platforms have their own terms of service. If you actively spread disinformation on those sites, they can and will suspend you. Much like they just did to Marjorie Taylor Greene for lying about the vaccine. Much like they did to Donald Trump for consistently lying about the election.

The thing is the Biden administration is taking steps to combat this false information but there is a resistance because people feel exactly the same way in which you presented it. Its walking a fine line.

You make things up as you go along though. I never said you were an anti vaxxer. I said your stance on Biden not having a strong and clear message is not true. I also think its kind of crazy that you're a medical professional and you ridicule Biden for following CDC guidelines while campaigning for president. Because he should have been holding super spreader rallies like Trump was, right?
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-22-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Do because people are making choices you disagree with we need the government to come in and censor them?
    No you censor them because the disinformation they are spreading is costing people's lives.

I, as a healthcare provider, don't understand? Quite an interesting take. I administer medications to patients daily and when they tell me they don't want that pill or shot today, they don't get it. Patients have the right to refuse anything or everything.
    I assure you that I understand patients' rights very well.
    So then why do you keep asking about resistance in taking the shot? You've heard the expression you can lead a horse to water right? People have their reasons but if their reasons are any of the ones i mentioned already, they are making those choices under false pretenses.

I'm aware of the right to refuse btw. I worked with mentally handicapped people and at a VA hospital (when I was younger) where medications were refused all the time.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-22-2021 at 04:16 PM.

What did he say?

No it isn't. You have read much of what is written here (or have you actually?) and there have been many worse examples of logic out there. Why should you, after all of the insults you have thrown at me, worry about me taking offense at one of your statements? I take if for what it is worth. Just another instance of you not getting your way and not liking it.
    Iíve read everything written, of which the most preposterous thing I read was Trump and Biden have done an equal job handling Covid.

Are you trying to censor social media? The first amendment gives people the right to post anything they want on social media, true or not. It is up to Biden to refute the disinformation that exists. His message is not reaching those who are falling for the nonsense out there, unfortunately.
    And, in case you need to be reminded, I want everyone to be vaccinated. I am not an "anti-vaxxer" that you want me to be.
    The First Amendment does not give people that right. The First Amendment has no bearing on social media. You may as well be arguing that the First Amendment means the mods here can't ban you. This is just.. a fundamental misunderstanding of the Constitution.

Iíve read everything written, of which the most preposterous thing I read was Trump and Biden have done an equal job handling Covid.
    Ok, I will say that Biden has done a worse job, is that what you want me to say?
    Tongue in cheek, of course.
    I have no confidence in Biden to handle anything. I have no confidence in Trump to handle anything. Neither has done a very good job of handling their job.
    Again Valade, I am not worried about petty insults from a person of your stature, especially after all of the other insults you have hurled my way. It does not appear that you understand as much as you think you do. Again, I will say that just because someone disagrees with you does not automatically mean that you are correct. Your arrogance and inability to accept certain facts stand in the way of having a legitimate discussion with you on any subject. I shall not respond further.
    Last edited by catman; 07-23-2021 at 01:37 AM.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast