Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayweather&NYK View Post
    Dennis Schroeder, Norman Powell, Evan fournier...

A combination of Dennis and 1 of the other 2 Is my guess for our signings. I'd like Oubre, but he looks to be signing with the Spurs

Wouldn't be surprised to see us trade for Rozier as an option if we don't sign Dennis.

Dennis/McBride
    Powell/Quickley/Grimes
    RJ/Bullock/Fournier
    Randle/Obi
    Mitch/Sims
    If they want to try and improve, that’s a likely situation. Personally, I don’t mind it, depending on the money, especially for Schroder. I think Fournier and Powell will both be getting deals that average 20M per, give or take. Schroder though, it’s hard to get a read on the market

But I like the players. I’ve mentioned them all. And I like Schroder more than most here, I think he could be really good here

2021 NBA Offseason Preview: New York Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    It will be funny if we loose most of our vets and don't get upgrades over them.
    That’d be sooo funny right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-01-2021 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Derrick Rose might be headed back to the Chicago Bulls.

You can always tell when the league year is afoot because I just heard the annual Knicks want Myles Turner rumor.

Why don't the Knicks go after Carmelo Anthony and bring him back to New York from Portland

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Why don't the Knicks go after Carmelo Anthony and bring him back to New York from Portland
    They might. Why they shouldn’t is because he doesn’t put us over the top but he does take shots away from people we need/want shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    They might. Why they shouldn’t is because he doesn’t put us over the top but he does take shots away from people we need/want shooting.
    huh? off the bench you need players to stretch the court, and Melo still does that, hence why he played so many minutes in Portland. The guy can play still, not 30+ min but that is not why he will play somewhere.

Melo is linked to Lakers, is he taking shots from guys that should be taking shots? I'm confused by this statement? Any team that is growing needs vets to help lead and teach, we should absolutely take Melo back for his swan song, he earned it, Knick fans don't deserve it but he earned it.

I hope we can land some talent and have this guy off the bench, i know the crowd will go crazy at the Garden, in this forum, not so much.

Kyle Lowry looking to do a sign/trade with Miami and join his good buddy, Jimmy Butler. Nice back court. Like most Southern Republican states Miami has nice weather, cheaper cost of living, and much lower taxes. Perfect for mizer athletes.

I hope the Knicks just make smart moves and don't risk "star" cap space for a solid player.

According to Adrian Wojnarowski
    Knicks are bringing back Alec Burks and Nerlens Noel.

Alec will be getting 3 year $30 million deal and Noel will be getting a 3 year $32 million deal.

The Bulls will be adding Lonzo on a 4 year $85 million sign and trade with the Pels.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    According to Adrian Wojnarowski
    Knicks are bringing back Alec Burks and Nerlens Noel.

Alec will be getting 3 year $30 million deal and Noel will be getting a 3 year $32 million deal.
    I need to see how those contracts are structured

You guys didn't think we'd actually get one of the top players right? Still no one wants to play here. Just try to improve a little more. Best we can do.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234