Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    i was hoping it was a pick swap season. holy crap they gotta win
    The real killer is they have 8 players under contract before resigning Ibaka and Kawhi. Once those two sign they will have the MLE and vet min deals to offer to fill the roster, and there isn't really all that much tradable assets to make a significant upgrade on the roster. Then add that Kawhi and Ibaka will miss a bunch of time if not the whole season, and the Clippers winning it all is going to take a minor miracle.

Kawhi leaves this summer if not this summer then next summer for sure he's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Kawhi leaves this summer if not this summer then next summer for sure he's gone
    I really doubt it.

Take it for what it is.

"There are teams that no longer make the blanket assumption that Kawhi will stay with the Clippers and plan to pursue him if they get the chance". - Marc Stein

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Take it for what it is.

"There are teams that no longer make the blanket assumption that Kawhi will stay with the Clippers and plan to pursue him if they get the chance". - Marc Stein
    With reports that itís not an assumption (insert Hollywood couple here) isnít a guarantee to stay together, I plan to pursue the female partner if given the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He would be a fool to return if we are being honest when he can join the mavs/sixers/heat/lakers
    I think only GS or the HEAT are the only real options if he leaves the Clippers. He can demand to be traded to either team and the Clips will have to do it.

I don't see him signing with Dallas, they lack overall toughness & defensive mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I really doubt it.
    Me too.
    Last edited by Dade County; 07-23-2021 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Kawhi to Miami Heat...taking his talents to South Beach I definitely would love to see it buy then I wonder how certain other players will fit on that team if Kawhi comes there like Oladipo, Nunn, Herro and Duncan Robinson? Prolly have to get rid of those guys to make room for Kawhi

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Kawhi to Miami Heat...taking his talents to South Beach I definitely would love to see it buy then I wonder how certain other players will fit on that team if Kawhi comes there like Oladipo, Nunn, Herro and Duncan Robinson? Prolly have to get rid of those guys to make room for Kawhi
    They're all free agents besides Herro. They can also clear $34.4 million by just declining Dragic and Iguodala's team options.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123