Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    6,461
    Lillard is probably my favorite non-Kings player, but we canít afford to trade for him. Also, if he wants out of Portland, itís definitely not to come to this Kings team.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    83,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Lillard is probably my favorite non-Kings player, but we canít afford to trade for him. Also, if he wants out of Portland, itís definitely not to come to this Kings team.
    Yeah if Kings trade for Lillard he's gonna be surrounded by absolutely nothing.

    Best trade idea i've seen:

    Kings get: Simmons
    Sixers get: McCollum, Hield
    Blazers get: Bagley, Another young player from Phi/Sac, Kings 1st round pick, and maybe another pick from Phi/Sac


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    6,461
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Yeah if Kings trade for Lillard he's gonna be surrounded by absolutely nothing.

    Best trade idea i've seen:

    Kings get: Simmons
    Sixers get: McCollum, Hield
    Blazers get: Bagley, Another young player from Phi/Sac, Kings 1st round pick, and maybe another pick from Phi/Sac
    Iíd be happy with that one.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Iíd be happy with that one.
    I am not a fan of Simmons but the key in that trade is another young player . If its Haliburton or Fox I say no. To me those 2 guys are off limits. If all we give up is Hield, Bagley, our 2021 1st round pick, and our 2023 first round pick I would be game.

    My biggest issue is someone is telling me the Blazers give up Mccollum for Bagley, 2 first round picks and a un named player? I just don't see that happening unless that un named player is Embiid, Fox, Harris, or Haliburton.
    If its Fox or Haliburton I say no.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    83,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I am not a fan of Simmons but the key in that trade is another young player . If its Haliburton or Fox I say no. To me those 2 guys are off limits. If all we give up is Hield, Bagley, our 2021 1st round pick, and our 2023 first round pick I would be game.

    My biggest issue is someone is telling me the Blazers give up Mccollum for Bagley, 2 first round picks and a un named player? I just don't see that happening unless that un named player is Embiid, Fox, Harris, or Haliburton.
    If its Fox or Haliburton I say no.
    What if it's Shake Milton? Or Thybulle?


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,127
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    What if it's Shake Milton? Or Thybulle?
    I don't care what sixer player it is I would be fine with Hield, Bagley, and 2 firsts for Simmons.

    I still say why would the Blazers trade Mccollum for Bagley, Milton, and 2 first round picks. That doesn't sound realistic.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7,498
    I donít think that trade scenario is referring to fox or Hali as another young player. Those are main components to any trade and would be included as such.

    So, I agree with plague. Not sure why Portland does this trade. If they are keeping lillard they would want a key piece in return to help them make a run.

    If they are rebuilding, I could see this trade be ok, as long as the young player is maxey. I donít think the sizers are willing to trade him though. But Portland rebuilding with maxey could give him room to develop into a great player.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    83,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I don't care what sixer player it is I would be fine with Hield, Bagley, and 2 firsts for Simmons.

    I still say why would the Blazers trade Mccollum for Bagley, Milton, and 2 first round picks. That doesn't sound realistic.
    Maybe they feel they can flip those 2 1sts for an upgrade. And Bagley has an elite second jump.


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,127
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Maybe they feel they can flip those 2 1sts for an upgrade. And Bagley has an elite second jump.
    Nope. I still don't see that. If that trade was flipped no King fan would say good trade.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,127
    As one specific example, a source told PhillyVoice the Sixers would not even entertain a discussion with the Sacramento Kings save for the inclusion of guard DeíAaron Fox in a potential deal, which they view simply as a starting point for talks
    If true I wouldn't consider Simmons. Straight up I would rather have Fox than Simmons so no way I am giving up Fox and more to get Simmons.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    916
    Posts
    6,461
    When I said Iíd be happy with the trade, I was assuming the other young player would be Ramsey or Woodard, not Fox or Hali.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    When I said Iíd be happy with the trade, I was assuming the other young player would be Ramsey or Woodard, not Fox or Hali.
    Me 2. Thats not a realistic trade.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    83,114
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yhhhlhpg

    Here's a 3 teamer. This is Port trades Dame/rebuilds scenario.

    Add in 3 1st round picks going to POR. 2 1st's from the Kings and 1 1st from Philly.


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10,127
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yhhhlhpg

    Here's a 3 teamer. This is Port trades Dame/rebuilds scenario.

    Add in 3 1st round picks going to POR. 2 1st's from the Kings and 1 1st from Philly.

    We already know what the Sixers want. We don't know what the Blazers want. If the Blazers are looking for a total rebuild I think they would see this as a starting point, They are going to want more than what you are proposing.


    I seen one report where a executive said he wouldn't give more than 2 second round picks for Bagley. With this being Bagley's contract year teams are not going to see him as much of a trade piece. With the Kings trying to trade Bagley at the last trade deadline and failing I am guessing that executive is likely right on Bagley's value in a trade.

    One executive said that the Blazers would likely get for Lilliard something similar to what the Rockets got for Harden. I am not sure what it would take to get this deal done but using the Harden trade as a example we are likely going to have to throw in another 1st round pick and 4 trade swaps . I just don't think the blazers will value a 1 year flyer on Bagley, a very good back up in Thybulle, a promising young player in Maxey, and 3 first round picks for one of the best players in the NBA



    .
    Last edited by Plague; 07-25-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •