Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    His contract allows him to be a trade piece as well on draft night. Team might take along with a pick to move up. Team has so many potential moves.

Why are we talking about trading Vildoza?

Hes nasty at running the PnR, and he has absolutely zero problem pulling up with a defender all over him.

Thats exactly what we need. I think hes going to shine for us in the NBA.

You guys probably forget, that in those euro leagues they don't have the space to operate that you do in the nba, they don't just pull up 3s the way you do in the NBA.

I think hes going to come here the same with Quickly did, where the nba game suited his skill set better than where they were before.

Thats why we drafted Quickly, Calipari himself said he told Rose that Quickly will thrive in the nba because of the space. I think Luca will be the same. Who knows how good Luca could be if hes allowed to pull up whenever he wants, unlike in euro ball.

Heís a non guarantee guy. Heís gonna play in SL and probably be a Tc invite we will see if he makes the team. I can see him making it for sure. 3rd string to start
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Heís a non guarantee guy. Heís gonna play in SL and probably be a Tc invite we will see if he makes the team. I can see him making it for sure. 3rd string to start
    I don't think the Knicks already laid out 7m to be a we'll see if he makes the team. They had to pay the Gov't for the buy out and paid him a full contract last season, i'd say he has a real good shot at being on the roster unless he's traded which isn't likely either. or they need the cap space for a FA. Other than that I think he's a lock for the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I don't think the Knicks already laid out 7m to be a we'll see if he makes the team. They had to pay the Gov't for the buy out and paid him a full contract last season, i'd say he has a real good shot at being on the roster unless he's traded which isn't likely either. or they need the cap space for a FA. Other than that I think he's a lock for the roster.
    I think he a lock for the roster. I think they envision him as a potential starter. However, I could see him as trade bait. He can easily be included in a deal given his contract. I just have a question if he turns out to be a good player do they renogotiate his contract ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I think he a lock for the roster. I think they envision him as a potential starter. However, I could see him as trade bait. He can easily be included in a deal given his contract. I just have a question if he turns out to be a good player do they renogotiate his contract ?
    why they lockled him up through 2024 with team options, why would they do that? maybe in the last season of the team option pending needs and cap , but this is a great Knicks contract like they did to Mitch and the one and done deals with team options just in case.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234