Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Bull**** call. That was not Ball 4.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Bellinger and his trashy .156 batting average needs to stay on the bench.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

FO needs to make some trades NOW. Can't wait till July 30 when we have the Asteriks, Giants coming up soon. If we have a bad week next week we may be 5+ games out of 1st by next week. We need another SP, 2 RP's and 1 lefty reliever. I wouldn't mind replacing Kenley with someone like Kimbrel or make Treinen our CP. Jansen is like the Dodgers. He is bipolar. He has a couple of good outings and sucks the next 2-3. We can't have that going forward. We need a dominant lefty out of the pen. Victor was that guy last year but he is struggling this year. Cleavinger, the Chapman wannabe don't instill confidence in me.

But knowing our FO they will sign another reject that was released or is coming back from major injury instead of trading for someone good. Ruiz who is blocked by Smith and Cartaya in 2-3 years can get you a nice young stud SP/RP. I wouldn't offer him for Scherzer considering he is a free agent after this year but wouldn't mind including him to land a stud pitcher. Either way Giants, Padres and Dodgers will be fighting for 1st the rest of the year. I don't expect the Dodgers to win the division by 8+ games anymore. Dodgers will have to fight for every game and they need to stop getting swept by bad teams because every game going forward may decide who ends up winning the division. Every game counts until season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Bellinger and his trashy .156 batting average needs to stay on the bench.
    He is on his way of having the Mendoza line renamed the Bellinger line. I don't understand why he suddenly thinks he is Barry Bonds and is trying to hit 500+ bombs every @ bat. He can easily have 4+ hits a game since they give him the whole left side of the field. Just bunt every damn time. He was a complete different hitter his rookie and MVP year and ever since he has change his entire hitting approach. CODY YOU AINT A POWER HITTER. Stop trying to be one and go back to your old ways when you put the ball in play and if the ball went out, it went out.

Buehler needs to go minimum 8 innings and have Treinen close the game. If I see Cleavinger, Kenley, Bickford, it means Doc wants to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Buehler needs to go minimum 8 innings and have Treinen close the game. If I see Cleavinger, Kenley, Bickford, it means Doc wants to lose.
    It's funny how you've just lost total faith in Jansen. He was honestly lights out all season until the last two games. Jansen has been one of the best closers this year lol. I'm not saying that we should bring in Jansen, but it's just crazy how quickly you jump ship lol

My man Lamar to complain about Jansen coming in, in...3...2...1 lol

Man, that's a tough one to overturn

I blame Lamar for jinxing us lol

Wow, that's a pretty bad call there

who could have seen this coming? Doc should look @ the mirror and yell @ himself. He is the idiot that brings in a struggling Jansen instead of Treinen who is dealing.
    Last edited by lamar2006; 07-23-2021 at 01:06 AM.

Game should be over. Kind screwed over twice there

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Game should be over. Kind screwed over twice there
    game should have been over 20 minutes ago if Treinen stayed in the game.

I swear guys I'm 99.9% certain I can manage better than Doc. Just go back and look @ my post-season posts. I was right 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    who could have seen this coming? Doc should look @ the mirror and yell @ himself. He is the idiot that brings in a struggling Jansen instead of Treiner who is dealing.
    Nah, you're wrong dude. Jansen has been great all season. You don't go away from him because of two bad outings. The umpires also blew it there. Jansen should come back the next game as well. Maybe I wouldnt have brought him in just because he pitched last night, but you can't just abandon what's been working all season because of a couple of bad outings

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast