Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotus

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Iím a hypocrite for calling out the hypocrite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, you're a hypocrite for calling people out on something you tend to do yourself. Them's the breaks though, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Racist!
    He can't be racist since he's in the oppressed class but he's certainly perpetuating oppressive and racist ideals

Edit: lol you were calling me a racist for saying that about CT. I read back and realized what I missed

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He can't be racist since he's in the oppressed class but he's certainly perpetuating oppressive and racist ideals

I was very sarcastically referring to you actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Wokism has eclipsed the Christian Right? Have you lived under a rock these past 6 years? Regardless of what the ******* Supreme Court decided, allowing states to make their own rules who are conveniently enough, enforcing religious rules.

The SC also allowed for prayers to be allowed in schools, and for religious schools to get funding. What about Arizona and their scheme to pay parents to take their kids out of public schools?

Youíre seeing all of this **** and youíre telling me wokism has eclipsed the Christian Right?

One thing we can agree on - your feelings are meaningless to me. I couldnít care less about your Ďperceivedí right to own a firearm, Iíd prefer if they were taken away. Why? It concerns me and my family. I couldnít care less about your religion or your right to pray, thereís a separation of church and state. Go ahead and pray to god and wear your religious garbsÖgo the **** away with your nonsense about pushing your religious BS into law. (Iím using you generally, not meaning you in particular.)

I donít know what $5 a gallon has to do with much. Every country has seen a surge in gas prices. If anything, war would probably just drive that up more.

But yeah, I couldnít care less about peoples feelings, their perceived rights, or even when they quote the constitution. Everything is outdated, Iím not interested in adhering to 200 or 2000 year old documents.

Yes. 10-15 years ago the Christian right felt their beliefs should dominate the culture. In many aspects it did. Companies would bend to their will. Entertainment would do so as well. Remember when rock legends had to go before congress? But thats been supblanted by wokism. The SC allowing states to make more decisions for the own doesn't change that.

I'm not religious at all. I'm neither a Christian conservative nor a wokist liberal. I think both sectors are stupid. That being said, my right to bear arms isn't the governments right to take away. The government doesn't bestow such a right. I'm actually libertarian. Meaning, i believe people should be free to make up their own minds.

*and I'd also say that he absolutely could, theoretically, be racist (regardless of what class he is or isn't a part of)

*and I'd also say that he absolutely could, theoretically, be racist (regardless of what class he is or isn't a part of)
    I hear ya. It's a newer societal definition that is becoming more and more accepted

Click here to register!

I was very sarcastically referring to you actually.
    I edited it within 3 minutes , didn't imagine it wouldn't be in time lol

Click here to register!

I hear ya. It's a newer societal definition that is becoming more and more accepted

....and I get what you're saying; just don't agree with it. There are different levels of racism and anyone can be racist and/or exhibit signs of racism.

Iím a hypocrite for calling out the hypocrite?

You are a hypocrite because you also cry racism and also defend those doing so if it is someone you consider on your side. While whining about how others on the left cry racism.

If it makes you feel better you are certainly not the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You are a hypocrite because you also cry racism and also defend those doing so if it is someone you consider on your side. While whining about how others on the left cry racism.

If it makes you feel better you are certainly not the only one!
    Where did I cry racism? Iím just pointing out that if this was any gop poster on here saying what he did then he would be going off about racism

....and I get what you're saying; just don't agree with it. There are different levels of racism and anyone can be racist and/or exhibit signs of racism.
    The newer societal definition describes that as prejudiced when coming from an oppressed class. Gets the same message across

The reason I prefer it- it allows for a clear distinction between blacks hating whites and whites hating blacks. I understand why you disagree though.

For example, you would get it but a good percentage of the population would not. By using different verbiage the message reaches more people.

Click here to register!

Where did I cry racism? Iím just pointing out that if this was any gop poster on here saying what he did then he would be going off about racism

How many times do I have to drop a "them's the breaks" in one of my posts today for you to get the message through that thick skull of yours?

The newer societal definition describes that as prejudiced when coming from an oppressed class. Gets the same message across

The reason I prefer it- it allows for a clear distinction between blacks hating whites and whites hating blacks. I understand why you disagree though.

For example, you would get it but a good percentage of the population would not. By using different verbiage the message reaches more people.

That makes some sense, yeah.

Your first post. You also rushed to dbroncsinmo defense when he did the same thing accusing Spliff of racism.

It's almost like you care more about which side of the aisle they are on, which is what you seemingly accuse him of. Hmmmmmmm

He wants to attack sodomy and marriage laws next. He is an evil, stupid human being.

I second that notion. Since we both called Clarence the Duck stupid, we stand ready to be condemn as racist. See, nothing to fear.

Cure another Republican delusion. So many so little time.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast