Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotus

Democrats need a youthful and aggressively progressive person to run in 2024. Somebody who’s interested in ****ing **** up and will go crazy with amendments.

Impeach Clarence, add an amendment to expand the Supreme Court, add term limits, national healthcare, just go full libtard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    How about a good old fashioned civil war? Conservatives vs Liberal states....winners get to rule the country, losers need to stfu. Do you accept these terms?
    Another gun toting conservative fantasizing about civil war?

Well war seems like the only way to resolve this issue. Liberals are determined to force their opinions on others. Conservatives to a certain extent as well. Are you willing to fight for what you believe in or just type about it on the internet?
    ....inquires the big talking coward.

Wokism has become the new religion in this country. It has eclipsed the Christian right. The SC didn't make abortion illegal. It forced states to decide. People will elect officials who match their views.

War might be the only answer. Im tired of paying $5 a gallon gas prices and $300 every time i enter a grocery store. I don't care about your pronouns or your perceived gender for that matter. Not to mention, your feelings are meaningless to me. If you're offended. Be offended. The only thing important to me is my family, friends and bank account.
    wOkIsM

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I’d prefer a strong government to a weak one. Just compare two people like FDR and Reagan…FDR was a proponent of big government and he’s arguably a top 3 president of all time…while Reagan is pretty responsible for businesses growing out of control and income inequality.

We have checks and balances for a reason…we constantly see the president and the senate be checked. Who ever checks SCOTUS?

Thomas should be impeached and there are certainly grounds to impeach him but that’s besides the point. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a big point of a newcomer on their platform - to impeach Thomas.

The argument should be over how it is run more than over some specific size. There are times it should be larger and more involved on topics and times it should be less. I agree there is often hypocrisy from those claiming they want "small government" on multiple issues.

I don't think we really do have any way to truly hold politicians accountable as we are finding out. Look at how many have gone off the deep end at this point like 1/6 and that topic. SCOTUS isn't far behind at this point either. Even if we could impeach it would go the same way where some would defend horrible people/actions so long as they are fighting on their side of the culture war. Despite Joey's claims that seems to be all that really matters for many conservatives at this point is pushing that as far as they can.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-02-2022 at 01:31 PM.

Why need war? We can do it pretty peacefully. It’s not like we’re kicking Texas out, they just want to leave.

They can have the Dakotas, Indiana, Kansas, Alabama, Kentucky, Nebraska, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, West Virginia, Ohio and Tennessee.

We can just annex Florida and let them become their own country.

I could go for that. With most of them *****ing and moaning about leaving anyway, we just open the door and let them leave.

But since we know they are selling wolf tickets, we are stuck with Texas. The old ways were the best ways when you could just chained your befuddle child in the basement.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I could go for that. With most of them *****ing and moaning about leaving anyway, we just open the door and let them leave.

But since we know they are selling wolf tickets, we are stuck with Texas. The old ways were the best ways when you could just chained your befuddle child in the basement.
    Republicans aren't the ones *****ing and moaning about leaving you confused dim-witted fossil.

How about a good old fashioned civil war? Conservatives vs Liberal states....winners get to rule the country, losers need to stfu. Do you accept these terms?
    So states rights…LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Republicans aren't the ones *****ing and moaning about leaving you confused dim-witted fossil.
    Well, seriously, no one really is — though some on the so-called right are certainly making noises about separating from their current states: Northern California and Eastern Oregon come to mind. There may be others, likely from various points on the spectrum.

That said, I do see a kind of Balkanization of the country emerging.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

He is itching for a fight. Only those on the right are talking civil war and stfu people.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No surprises but Clarence is a dumb dumb…

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...ldren-00043483
    Calling a black person dumb seems like a pretty racist thing to say IMO

Liberals want to force their opinion on others? Really? Democrats are forcing people to adhere to Christian beliefs? Come on, now.

War is stupid. There hasn’t been a just war fought by this country since WW2 (you could argue the Korean War, okay) and I find it ironic that the party who ‘values life’ is so willing to send people to die.

As for fighting for what I believe in vs posting on the internet…do you think you’re going to see what I do IRL or what I post on an INTERNET forum?

I’ve probably been more involved in politics/activism than most people on this forum, ironically enough.
    You called for conservatives to be killed. Let’s fight it out

I'm back in high school.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Calling a black person dumb seems like a pretty racist thing to say IMO

Are you really this stupid?

Also: them's the breaks.

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast