Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotus

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Don’t be dense. Even you can figure this one out.

The former post was made directly to posters who were actually trying to engage Brett in serious discussion (proven time and again to be a fruitless enterprise), whereas the latter post states clearly exactly what Brett’s value is to this forum (his posts are useful only as fodder for ridicule).
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

This is probably the most activist Supreme Court in U.S. history. Taking “legislating from the bench” to new frontiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Don’t be dense. Even you can figure this one out.

The former post was made directly to posters who were actually trying to engage Brett in serious discussion (proven time and again to be a fruitless enterprise), whereas the latter post states clearly exactly what Brett’s value is to this forum (his posts are useful only as fodder for ridicule).
    Sure thing, grandpa. You engaged someone after ridiculing people about engaging that same someone.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    How exactly am I part of the problem that you are discussing here? Explanation please.
    100% my bad. You are not part of the problem. I clearly misread that as dbroncos78087. I'm sorry about that.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Yeah, he is apart of the solution. Don't know how you made that mistake.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Honestly I would welcome a Texas secession. ****, they can take Oklahoma with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How about a good old fashioned civil war? Conservatives vs Liberal states....winners get to rule the country, losers need to stfu. Do you accept these terms?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    How about a good old fashioned civil war? Conservatives vs Liberal states....winners get to rule the country, losers need to stfu. Do you accept these terms?
    Why need war? We can do it pretty peacefully. It’s not like we’re kicking Texas out, they just want to leave.

They can have the Dakotas, Indiana, Kansas, Alabama, Kentucky, Nebraska, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, West Virginia, Ohio and Tennessee.

We can just annex Florida and let them become their own country.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Why need war? We can do it pretty peacefully. It’s not like we’re kicking Texas out, they just want to leave.

They can have the Dakotas, Indiana, Kansas, Alabama, Kentucky, Nebraska, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, West Virginia, Ohio and Tennessee.

We can just annex Florida and let them become their own country.

Well war seems like the only way to resolve this issue. Liberals are determined to force their opinions on others. Conservatives to a certain extent as well. Are you willing to fight for what you believe in or just type about it on the internet?

Scotus

Well war seems like the only way to resolve this issue. Liberals are determined to force their opinions on others. Conservatives to a certain extent as well. Are you willing to fight for what you believe in or just type about it on the internet?
    War and fighting on the internet aren’t the only options lol.

We need massive reform to the system and that’s what people should be focused on. Trump was president leading to 1/6 trying to keep hold and look at the current scotus, there are plenty of issues to address within the system outside of war.

10. 07-02-2022, 11:29 AM

Liberals want to force their opinion on others? Really? Democrats are forcing people to adhere to Christian beliefs? Come on, now.

War is stupid. There hasn’t been a just war fought by this country since WW2 (you could argue the Korean War, okay) and I find it ironic that the party who ‘values life’ is so willing to send people to die.

As for fighting for what I believe in vs posting on the internet…do you think you’re going to see what I do IRL or what I post on an INTERNET forum?

I’ve probably been more involved in politics/activism than most people on this forum, ironically enough.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post

We need massive reform to the system and that’s what people should be focused on. Trump was president leading to 1/6 trying to keep hold and look at the current scotus, there are plenty of issues to address within the system outside of war.

The system is broken and it’s ironic that the party of small government is so okay with the federal government abusing their power.

“We want small government!” They chant as the federal government makes rulings that 70% of the country would be against lol

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post

We need politicians to stop being politicians and start doing their jobs in government. Stop running for office and trying to please their perceived base and start representing all the people. We need news channels to stop trying to entertain and start just reporting the news.

But the two sides have never been farther apart. This is ny problem with conservatives. If they actually believed abortion was murder, war should be the only response.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    It’s a matter of integrity. But, circle it around to the second sentence of my post. There is nothing preventing the coach from praying for his team privately, of course, whether he’s able to directly with the team or not.
    This is ironic considering conservatives are the ones trying to make abortion illegal everywhere.

Liberals want to force their opinion on others? Really? Democrats are forcing people to adhere to Christian beliefs? Come on, now.

War is stupid. There hasn’t been a just war fought by this country since WW2 (you could argue the Korean War, okay) and I find it ironic that the party who ‘values life’ is so willing to send people to die.

As for fighting for what I believe in vs posting on the internet…do you think you’re going to see what I do IRL or what I post on an INTERNET forum?

I’ve probably been more involved in politics/activism than most people on this forum, ironically enough.
    Wokism has become the new religion in this country. It has eclipsed the Christian right. The SC didn't make abortion illegal. It forced states to decide. People will elect officials who match their views.

War might be the only answer. Im tired of paying $5 a gallon gas prices and $300 every time i enter a grocery store. I don't care about your pronouns or your perceived gender for that matter. Not to mention, your feelings are meaningless to me. If you're offended. Be offended. The only thing important to me is my family, friends and bank account.

The system is broken and it’s ironic that the party of small government is so okay with the federal government abusing their power.

“We want small government!” They chant as the federal government makes rulings that 70% of the country would be against lol
    It is, which is why we need some major reform and change.

I agree what many want all around is government to push for their beliefs. Often times a simple statement like "small government" shows hypocrisy in other beliefs and it won't consistently be a focal point.

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast