Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 157 of 169 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2526
  1. #2341
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    16,166
    Saying something utterly stupid and then criticize others for not stupidly agreeing. You need to go to a republican whack-out wingnut forum for that kind of action.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  2. #2342
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,016
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Saying something utterly stupid and then criticize others for not stupidly agreeing. You need to go to a republican whack-out wingnut forum for that kind of action.
    ah the intolerant, non contributing, attacking left. Or as it's often called...the left.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  3. #2343
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,449
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    that the ends justify the means
    Sometimes they do. When the ends are that important. We have spent trillions of dollars, tens of thousands of Americans, and hundreds of thousands of Afghan civilians fighting over there already. Unfortunately the drone strike that Biden made was a politically required attack. For as bad politically and tactically as this decision was, to not have any strike after what happened would have been infinitely worse politically. And unfortunately we do live in a political world. Things have to be done not because they are the right policy but because not doing so will mean that you don't get to make other policy decisions.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  4. #2344
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,016
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sometimes they do. When the ends are that important. We have spent trillions of dollars, tens of thousands of Americans, and hundreds of thousands of Afghan civilians fighting over there already. Unfortunately the drone strike that Biden made was a politically required attack. For as bad politically and tactically as this decision was, to not have any strike after what happened would have been infinitely worse politically. And unfortunately we do live in a political world. Things have to be done not because they are the right policy but because not doing so will mean that you don't get to make other policy decisions.
    The point that repeatedly is missed by you and your ilk is that you can appreciate the end and be critical of the means.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  5. #2345
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    16,166
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    ah the intolerant, non contributing, attacking left. Or as it's often called...the left.
    Yes, more unconnected rants about the left instead of providing proof to back up your argument. Why the delaying tactics? Where is your proof, Brett? Are you mentally handicapped so you don't understand the request that is being made of you?

    This our serious issue here, why can't Brett understand a simple request for proof to back up his rants without ranting about those damn leftist?
    Last edited by WES445; 09-23-2021 at 11:57 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  6. #2346
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,030
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The point that repeatedly is missed by you and your ilk is that you can appreciate the end and be critical of the means.
    Not really considering I have been critical of the means repeatedly.

    Which scenario would you prefer: what happened (poorly executed means but the end is we leave) or (well executed means) but we stay in Afghanistan?

  7. #2347
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    16,166
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    ah the intolerant, non contributing, attacking left. Or as it's often called...the left.
    Duh, yes I am intolerant towards bs. We have to much of it as it is.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  8. #2348
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,449
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The point that repeatedly is missed by you and your ilk is that you can appreciate the end and be critical of the means.
    I don't care if anyone is critical of the means. That's there business and well within their rights.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  9. #2349
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,016
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not really considering I have been critical of the means repeatedly.

    Which scenario would you prefer: what happened (poorly executed means but the end is we leave) or (well executed means) but we stay in Afghanistan?
    As if those are the only two choices. Go bother someone closer to your intellect. Try a new born or a human in the fetus stage of life.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #2350
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,016
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't care ....
    That's all that is needed. You don't care.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #2351
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,030
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    As if those are the only two choices. Go bother someone closer to your intellect. Try a new born or a human in the fetus stage of life.
    I doubt anyone would disagree with us leaving and doing so in a great way, hence me postulating two scenarios where we may disagree…

    I would go talk to a new born but God is too busy killing all of them for what the Pharaoh did…

  12. #2352
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,449
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    That's all that is needed. You don't care.
    Getting out needed to happen. And it did. There is some clean up that we are working on but the bulk of it was done before we left. I still can’t fathom how the people couldn’t manage to get out of the region that wanted to. They were given the date and ignored it. They were told when we would be gone and presumably banked on a politician not keeping their word.

  13. #2353
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,002
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't care if anyone is critical of the means. That's there business and well within their rights.
    Right. You can call it what you will, especially if that somehow makes you feel righteous in some perverted way, but the facts are what they are. The last-minute exit from a long and drawn out failed enterprise was — in a number of ways — poorly planned and poorly executed.

    Yet, almost 85,000 human beings were evacuated by the US and almost 125,000 evacuated in total. That’s good, however you want to spin it from the safety of your armchair.

  14. #2354
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Right. You can call it what you will, especially if that somehow makes you feel righteous in some perverted way, but the facts are what they are. The last-minute exit from a long and drawn out failed enterprise was — in a number of ways — poorly planned and poorly executed.

    Yet, almost 85,000 human beings were evacuated by the US and almost 125,000 evacuated in total. That’s good, however you want to spin it from the safety of your armchair.
    Well yea for the most part it's just people hooting and hollering about essentially nothing. If Trump had done this, I would have been there defending him. Because I want out of the country.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  15. #2355
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    41,291
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    As if those are the only two choices. Go bother someone closer to your intellect. Try a new born or a human in the fetus stage of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    ah the intolerant, non contributing, attacking left. Or as it's often called...the left.


    "`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

    `Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •