Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169
Results 2,521 to 2,526 of 2526
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    What about Saudi Arabia?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Hold on now! They buy lots of US military equipment. They can't be harboring terrorists or responsible for any of these problems. I mean yea most of the hijackers were Saudi Arabian and worked for a man who came from the Saudi royal family to attack us on 9/11...but...but...but...
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hold on now! They buy lots of US military equipment. They can't be harboring terrorists or responsible for any of these problems. I mean yea most of the hijackers were Saudi Arabian and worked for a man who came from the Saudi royal family to attack us on 9/11...but...but...but...
    They pay cash!!!!!

Is anyone else finding themselves like...really sad the war is over. I mean, we had something so good...and to see it go away so suddenly? It really sucks man. It's genuinely bringing me down.

I miss it so much.

Please also keep NBA all the way in your mind. He hasn't been around, but I'm sure this has all been really hard on him too.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Is anyone else finding themselves like...really sad the war is over. I mean, we had something so good...and to see it go away so suddenly? It really sucks man. It's genuinely bringing me down.

I miss it so much.

Please also keep NBA all the way in your mind. He hasn't been around, but I'm sure this has all been really hard on him too.
    Iím actually kind of worried for the dude. He was a great contributor in the NBA forum (where heís also MIA). Didnít realize his political beliefs were so ****ing dumb but I at least miss his participation in the NBA forum and hope heís not dead or anything.

Maybe heís Brian LaundrieÖÖÖ.

I miss it so much.

Wonít someone think of the defense contractors? They are having to sell the fine China and silver from their seventh vacation home.

I miss it so much.

I heard he's a great poster in the NBA form.

Total ****in idiot here though.