Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 136 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2526
    NBA you are a legend lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Straight up.

I dont know what pieces of this puzzle are whose fault. And none of us do. But some of this is obvious.

I think Trumps moves in Afghanistan were purely political tactics.

He wanted to push the narrative that he would leave Afghanistan and that Biden (the establishment war mongerer, worst guy ever blah blah blah) wouldnt do it. But then he also set a political trap for Biden in case Trump lost.

Then of course he purposely sabotaged the transition of power. Which is incredibly important in regard to foreign policy. Making it so Biden and his admin had as little time possible to acclimate. Delaying the access theyd normally have for months.

Now the exit day being May is incredibly important here. You see in Afghanistan, the summer months are considered the fighting months. Mainly because of the weather and the opium trade. So starting in May. The fighting escalates. Right after the opium harvest, and while the weather isnt completely ****ed. So from May to October.

So i believe Trump fully intended on Biden either unable to renegotiatiate an exit and abandoning it or having a disaster in doing so. But once again no one in his party will ever hold him accountable for his dirty political tactics. And his constant attenpts to sabotage this country for his own political gains.

Without further detail we wont know specifics of the behind the scenes dealings. But id bet everything this was the case.
    Not only did he wreck the transfer of the presidency in regards to Afghanistan but pretty much most things. Honestly, that to me is treason. Throwing away pandemic playbooks and contingency plans is not good for the American people. At all. I mean, he was/is such a little ***** that he refused to be at Bidenís inauguration and kept/keeps on spewing these steal ******** but those just show that heís a weak little *****. But throwing away and/or disregarding crucial intel? He and his people that did do belong in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Bruv... From the dictionary "an adherent supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, especially a person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance".
    Those pesky ors just donít mean what you think they do I guess.

Another day, another $300M we're not spending on this war.

I think this news cycle is already in the past. People are over it. Long term win for Biden, easily. Might be one of the only wins, but it's a big win. Thoughts and prayers to the warhawks like NBA. The best foreign policy move a President has made in a couple decades. That's the lowest of bars to clear, but he cleared it.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Another day, another $300M we're not spending on this war.

I think this news cycle is already in the past. People are over it. Long term win for Biden, easily. Might be one of the only wins, but it's a big win. Thoughts and prayers to the warhawks like NBA. The best foreign policy move a President has made in a couple decades. That's the lowest of bars to clear, but he cleared it.
    Minus for the American citizens still stranded in Afghainstin that is.

It is unfortunate there are ~100 Americans still in Afghanistan. I read a report that 200 foreigners left on a commercial flight yesterday, with cooperation from the Taliban. Overall, we got a massive amount of people out and got them out safely. It was a resounding success.

Unless you still want me to weep for the equipment?

Imagine if you had as much concern for every other disadvantaged American as you're feigning for the few that are still in Afghanistan. Maybe your politics wouldn't be so dog****.
    HELLO

We got a couple hundred people out of Afghanistan thanks to diplomacy not a bomb yesterday and another flight is leaving today.

Sorry no more wars.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

It is unfortunate there are ~100 Americans still in Afghanistan. I read a report that 200 foreigners left on a commercial flight yesterday, with cooperation from the Taliban. Overall, we got a massive amount of people out and got them out safely. It was a resounding success.

Unless you still want me to weep for the equipment?

Imagine if you had as much concern for every other disadvantaged American as you're feigning for the few that are still in Afghanistan. Maybe your politics wouldn't be so dog****.
    Weep for the dogs

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We got a couple hundred people out of Afghanistan thanks to diplomacy not a bomb yesterday and another flight is leaving today.

Sorry no more wars.
    Better late than never, I hope everyone gets out that wants to.

Better late than never, I hope everyone gets out that wants to.
    Diplomacy takes a while. You are aware of that. Right? Despite what some people think, when the president says something not every country just jumps to their feet and says how high. Remember when Trump tried to intimidate Ukraine into releasing information (that didn't exist) that would have hurt Joe Biden's electoral prospects?

The extraction was no doubt a disaster.

However no one has shown that it would be any different under President Trump's leadership or anyone else for that matter.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The extraction was no doubt a disaster.

However no one has shown that it would be any different under President Trump's leadership or anyone else for that matter.
    Holy ****! Did we just agree on something? I've been saying for quite some time that there is (to my knowledge) no good model for how to withdraw from a country after having lost the war.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/...stigation.html

The last act of the war was a drone strike that killed 10 people. The military launched the strike without knowing who it was hitting. The military mistook a man returning home from working for an "ISIS facilitator". A stunning act of incompetence that fittingly ties a bow on a shameful war.

In a just world everyone involved in this would be prosecuted. My god.
    HELLO

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/...stigation.html

The last act of the war was a drone strike that killed 10 people. The military launched the strike without knowing who it was hitting. The military mistook a man returning home from working for an "ISIS facilitator". A stunning act of incompetence that fittingly ties a bow on a shameful war.

In a just world everyone involved in this would be prosecuted. My god.
    Up to and including the CIC.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Why do all of you right wing loons act like each other don't exist? Is it a natural extension of the victim complex you've taken on?
    This would have gotten someone a ban if it was made from the other side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk