Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 141 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2525
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I disagree. She has, thus far, apparently been in way over her head on foreign policy, as evidenced by her trip to Central America and her apparent lack of ability to handle the crisis at the Mexican border -- again I will ask how many of the immigrants that are allowed to enter our country are tested, quarantined, and vaccinated for Covid.
    To get this discussion back on the tone of the thread, reports are that all of the Afghan refugees that are coming here will and are not already citizens of the country are going to either test negative or be quarantined for 14 days at a military base and then be vaccinated before they are allowed into society.
    Do you think that if she had just picked up a post that she could have kept maybe 10-15 migrants out?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Do you think that if she had just picked up a post that she could have kept maybe 10-15 migrants out?
    I think she has been an abomination as the VP. She does not appear to know what she is doing.

I disagree. She has, thus far, apparently been in way over her head on foreign policy, as evidenced by her trip to Central America and her apparent lack of ability to handle the crisis at the Mexican border -- again I will ask how many of the immigrants that are allowed to enter our country are tested, quarantined, and vaccinated for Covid.
    To get this discussion back on the tone of the thread, reports are that all of the Afghan refugees that are coming here will and are not already citizens of the country are going to either test negative or be quarantined for 14 days at a military base and then be vaccinated before they are allowed into society.
    She didnt fix the border lol! Such a small ask!

The border. Republicans win on fixing it. Dems get blamed for not doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

I still donít get why she didnít pick up a post. Mike Pence was always monitoring the border on his weekends.

WHY IS JOE BIDEN VACCINATING ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEN LETTING THEM INTO THE COUNTRY WHEN OUR HOSPITALS ARE OVERRUN WITH SICK AND DYING CITIZENS AND PEOPLE ARE OUT OF WORK

That's what the ad would be.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

She helped break the border. Such a predictable task.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    WHY IS JOE BIDEN VACCINATING ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEN LETTING THEM INTO THE COUNTRY WHEN OUR HOSPITALS ARE OVERRUN WITH SICK AND DYING CITIZENS AND PEOPLE ARE OUT OF WORK

That's what the ad would be.
    The problem is that he isn't doing this. The immigrants are not being tested, quarantined or vaccinated, unless they check in through normal means.
    Biden/Harris has totally failed on the Southern Border.

One good thing is that the "wait in Mexico" policy has been reinstated. The immigrants can be tested, quarantined and vaccinated there before they enter the country. This is how it should be done. Biden/Harris did not want to enforce this policy and had to be forced to do so by courts. They considered it a "racist" policy.
    Like I said earlier, at least the Afghan immigrants are being tested, quarantined and vaccinated prior to entering society.

She helped break the border. Such a predictable task.
    Id love to hear yoir detailed reasoning here.

Not actually visiting the border and insulting the leaders of the Central American countries during her "visit". She was asked not to come back.
    Good enough?

Point to one success that Biden has had thus far in his administration, other than getting Trump out of the white house (we can agree that was a good thing).

Biden's accolades certainly aren't plentiful. But honestly, at this point, I don't really expect any President to be able to step in there and actually get much done. Trump did nothing that materially improved the lives of the average American in his 4 years. Obama has a couple of wins to his name but also a whole lot of nothing. George Bush? LOL.

Our government as it presently exists isn't really capable of doing much. Especially because of the political climate.

I struggle because of my expectations. I had/have very low expectations for Biden, so when he surprises me like he did with ending the war it affords him a lot of good will to me. But he's clearing a low bar and I know he's not going to move us forward on healthcare. I know we're not going to get something like the GND or a civilian climate corps...or see real and meaningful criminal justice reform. We're not going to see most of everything I feel like we need. Hell, even his handling of Covid has left plenty to desire. But if Biden can turn the withdrawal into a major ramp down in military spending, and start spending that money elsewhere in ways that actually help people, in some ways I'll take it. That feels like settling, but the upside to this Presidency wasn't ever going to be more than that.

And the fact that most of what he actually is trying to get done is being sabotaged by centrist/establishment Democrats really is something else...yet not surprising. No one is a bigger hindrance towards progress in this country than the Joe Manchins and Kathleen Rices of the world. This Party is not fit to lead us forward. It's astounding to me how many Democrats still don't realize this...yet keep punching left.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Trump did nothing that materially improved the lives of the average American in his 4 years..
    Removed tons of regulations (my savings account is happy)
    One of the best economies (my retirement fund/home value is happy)
    Low costs of fuel (my wallet is happy)
    Installed Constitutional Judges instead of legislative ones (I'm happy)
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    If you are happy, then weíre all happy.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Glad you're happy that he packed the court with a bunch of right-wing chuds!

"Removed lots of regulations (my savings account is happy)". Which regulations were removed that made you richer?

What policies led to decreased fuel prices (something that always waxes and wanes throughout every presidency in my lifetime).

"One of the best economies" where most of this country is living paycheck to paycheck. The best thing he did for the economy were the Covid payments. Welfare works, but sadly, the right is back to "just get a job you poor little pathetic loser".
    HELLO