Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins this series?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suns in 4

2 28.57%
  • Suns in 5

0 0%
  • Suns in 6

2 28.57%
  • Suns in 7

0 0%
  • Bucks in 4

0 0%
  • Bucks in 5

0 0%
  • Bucks in 6

2 28.57%
  • Bucks in 7

1 14.29%
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Us Bucks fans finally get our moment. Congrats to Giannis staying and winning it all home grown. Not a ring chaser. Bring on the ring chasers to flock to Milwaukee cheap cause were in the tax before next season starts. Second quarter was kinda scary though. CP3 seemed like him and Crowder never missed a shot. Middleton has some scratches under his left eye.

Milwaukee loves Bobby! PatC held his own. Holiday had some nice steals but missed a ton of shots early. Middleton was a bit quiet until he hit that late dagger in the forth to put it away. Lopez hit a few quick clutch shots the little time I remember him in the game. Even Giannis caught that one bullet pass at the free throw line with like 4 seconds left and he did that quick flip hook. Glad that baby went in.

I bet somewhere Middleton is still holding onto the trophy. Holiday was worth the trade. Tucker as well. Thank you all. Woooooooooooooooooooo. Bobby is happy.
    I was definitely critical of those moves. At the end of the day they went all in and it paid off. Congrats to Fear the Dear nation.

Us Bucks fans finally get our moment. Congrats to Giannis staying and winning it all home grown. Not a ring chaser. Bring on the ring chasers to flock to Milwaukee cheap cause were in the tax before next season starts. Second quarter was kinda scary though. CP3 seemed like him and Crowder never missed a shot. Middleton has some scratches under his left eye.

Milwaukee loves Bobby! PatC held his own. Holiday had some nice steals but missed a ton of shots early. Middleton was a bit quiet until he hit that late dagger in the forth to put it away. Lopez hit a few quick clutch shots the little time I remember him in the game. Even Giannis caught that one bullet pass at the free throw line with like 4 seconds left and he did that quick flip hook. Glad that baby went in.

I bet somewhere Middleton is still holding onto the trophy. Holiday was worth the trade. Tucker as well. Thank you all. Woooooooooooooooooooo. Bobby is happy.
    Bogdan Bogdanavic gotta feel like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Since he seems destined to never win a title, he should take that last massive payday honestly
    Agreed!

I love Chris Paul talking **** about giannis free throw shooting when he didnt have to, only to have giannis shove 50 down his team's throat and go 17 of 19 from the line in a close out game.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lol I forgot about him

Without that do they trade for Jrue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Without that do they trade for Jrue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was supposed to be a double swoop if memory serves

Congrats Bucks fans...

I don't like how this season played out.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Giannis hitting a good portion of his free throws as well. Also the big 50 piece! Finals MVP Giannis!
    congrats

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Congrats bucks fans.

It just goes to show how match-ups and injuries can help in playoff runs. I think this was a match up Giannis could feast on.

I was expecting a bunch of Giannis GOAT candidacy threads. I guess he has the wrong name and team changing style.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    I was expecting a bunch of Giannis GOAT candidacy threads. I guess he has the wrong name and team changing style.
    I was expecting this to be a diatribe about how an average team from the 70ís would stomp these Bucks. Or maybe something about how Giannis isnít even top 50 ever and not as good as guys like Otis Birdsong.

Question

Players selected before Giannis Antetounmpo in 2013:

1. Anthony Bennett
    2. Victor Oladipo
    3. Otto Porter Jr.
    4. Cody Zeller
    5. Alex Len
    6. Nerlens Noel
    7. Ben McLemore
    8. KCP
    9. Trey Burke
    10. CJ McCollum
    11. MCW
    12. Steven Adams
    13. Kelly Olynyk
    14. Shabazz Muhammad

From breaking faces to winning titles. #respect
    Yeah, the two things I remember about Bobby Portis is his suckerpunching abilities and he did something really stupid in a game once. Got a touch foul and celebrated probably harder than he did tonight and the very next play (after the free throws) he got his **** blocked 10 rows deep.

He played great tonight.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 07-21-2021 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Players selected before Giannis Antetounmpo in 2013:

1. Anthony Bennett
    2. Victor Oladipo
    3. Otto Porter Jr.
    4. Cody Zeller
    5. Alex Len
    6. Nerlens Noel
    7. Ben McLemore
    8. KCP
    9. Trey Burke
    10. CJ McCollum