Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    But as far as what the Warriors do at 7 and 14...at 7 I can easily see them taking James Bouknight (SG) and at 14 they take Corey Kispert (SF)

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You needed to look at a map to know the difference between NorCal and SoCal? That’s almost as bad as me just typing NorCal and SoCal.
    Yup, I thought it was much closer to LA. I didn't realize it was Sacramento's cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But as far as what the Warriors do at 7 and 14...at 7 I can easily see them taking James Bouknight (SG) and at 14 they take Corey Kispert (SF)
    Warriors to draft Mitchell at 7 because Bouknight is not ready to help them win now. It be like drafting Wiseman all over again which is why they are willing to trade him to get a stud like Beal.

Mitchell is the most NBA ready in the draft who can help Curry win now!

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Warriors to draft Mitchell at 7 because Bouknight is not ready to help them win now. It be like drafting Wiseman all over again which is why they are willing to trade him to get a stud like Beal.

But I say Kispert because he's a spot up shooter or even catch and shoot...can you say Splash Trio

I'd rather not on both of those players. Bouknight is too similar to Poole (not the same, just too similar), and Kispert doesn't do enough compared to other options.

The Warriors front office is known to be fairly tight so these rumors don't really hold much validity until it's real. I would be stunned if Wiseman was part of a trade to get Beal.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Not the best sports luck?

https://youtu.be/SAGWFNsmGc4?t=60
    You're just salty that our baseball team was better at cheating than yours. Speaking of selling your soul, you think the Dodgers will start Trevor Bauer the day after his case gets settled, or will they wait 2-3 days to act like they care?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'd rather not on both of those players. Bouknight is too similar to Poole (not the same, just too similar), and Kispert doesn't do enough compared to other options.
    The Warriors front office is known to be fairly tight so these rumors don't really hold much validity until it's real. I would be stunned if Wiseman was part of a trade to get Beal.
    If Kuminga and Barnes are gone by 7, I do think Mitchell would make sense for a Warriors team trying to compete now. In that 7-14 range, a guy I'm really high on is Kai Jones. I'm a UT guy, so I got to watch a bit of him last season. He's still pretty raw, but his ceiling is through the roof. He's a legit 6'10", a freak athlete, an excellent and versatile defender, and has NBA 3-point range in his arsenal.

I think he would bring a lot of the things the Warriors were probably hoping to get out of Wiseman. That being said, he's a project, and I know Golden State's not ready to give up on Wiseman anytime soon. If he falls to 14, though, they should take a serious look at him.

But as far as Houston at #2 if you take Jalen Green #2 overall, then the Rockets team is not looking so bad

PG- John Wall (if he comes back)
    SG- Jalen Green (rook)
    SF- Kevin Porter Jr
    PF- Kelly Olynyk (if he comes back)
    C- Christian Wood

Houston would be a younger team but a team that would be a team to watch

But as far as Houston at #2 if you take Jalen Green #2 overall, then the Rockets team is not looking so bad

PG- John Wall (if he comes back)
    SG- Jalen Green (rook)
    SF- Kevin Porter Jr
    PF- Kelly Olynyk (if he comes back)
    C- Christian Wood

Houston would be a younger team but a team that would be a team to watch
    Honestly, I don't even really like to include Wall in the equation. Him playing in a Rockets uniform this season is a necessity, but I'm hoping for a buyout at some point this year and hope he doesn't play every game. I think of the team more like:

PG Kevin Porter Jr.
    SG Jalen Green
    SF Jae'Sean Tate
    PF Kenyon Martin Jr.
    C Christian Wood

Now that team is way too small and is going to give up an absurd number of points, but they should be fun to watch despite being a bottom 5-10 team in the league next year. And that's before you factor in the No. 23 and 24 picks. If Olynyk comes back (which I hope he does at a reasonable cost), he gives the front court more size and the offense more versatility. But I don't imagine he's in their long-term plans beyond another year or two.

I'm hoping they look to add more length and size with 23 and 24 if they take Green No. 2. Guys I'm looking at with those spots, assuming they stay there, are guys like Trey Murphy, JT Thor, Ziaire Williams, etc.

But I say Kispert because he's a spot up shooter or even catch and shoot...can you say Splash Trio
    That's all he does but no one is sure he can even carry that skill in the playoffs where the pressure intensifies....just ask Randle. And he has no ball handling skills to create his own shots.

There seem to be rumors of him being involved in any trade to get a star which Beal is a big one and it makes sense too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfg...365.php?espv=1

For Cleveland they too also look good well somewhat especially if they get rid of Collin Sexton especially if they do manage to draft Suggs at #3

PG- Darius Garland
    SG- Jalen Suggs
    SF- Isaac Okoro
    PF- Kevin Love
    C- Jarrett Allen

For Cleveland they too also look good well somewhat especially if they get rid of Collin Sexton especially if they do manage to draft Suggs at #3

PG- Darius Garland
    SG- Jalen Suggs
    SF- Isaac Okoro
    PF- Kevin Love
    C- Jarrett Allen
    Bro, yuck. 6'1", 6'4", 6'4", 6'8", 6,'11".

That team is so short and so slow. If they can't trade Love or agree to a buyout, he needs to come off the bench.

They may be better off taking Mobley if it's between him and Suggs.

There seem to be rumors of him being involved in any trade to get a star which Beal is a big one and it makes sense too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sfg...365.php?espv=1
    Writers have to write something and the Warriors draw eyeballs. I'll believe it when it's announced.

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast