Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    I'm hoping Morey can work his magic on Draft Night

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Agreed. I believe both the Raptors and Magic have already inquired about the 3rd pick.
    What would Cavs want back ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    What would Cavs want back ya think?
    I'm guess a young talent and future picks

Thr highlights I watched said Bosh. But I agree flashes of Giannis, I seen him drive from the perimeter and slam it, I was like wow!

What are his flaws or is it fit issues? Seems some people are down on him.
    I've seen it said that he could be more physical and that he needs to develop more of an offensive post game. There's questions about his energy and drive, which a legitimate concern. Green has holes, too, though.

My gut and everything I'm reading right now tells me that I think Green is the pick. But if I had to make the choice myself based on who I think has the higher ceiling AND floor, I'd personally prefer Mobley. I think Green's ceiling is probably more attainable, but Mobley's is through the roof. Either way, I'm going to be a happy guy on draft night.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I've seen it said that he could be more physical and that he needs to develop more of an offensive post game. There's questions about his energy and drive, which a legitimate concern. Green has holes, too, though.

My gut and everything I'm reading right now tells me that I think Green is the pick. But if I had to make the choice myself based on who I think has the higher ceiling AND floor, I'd personally prefer Mobley. I think Green's ceiling is probably more attainable, but Mobley's is through the roof. Either way, I'm going to be a happy guy on draft night.
    You better back off Mobley, bro. Take Green and be happy.

Wine and gold is the more sophisticated version of red and yellow, and I know Mobley would prefer to wear the former.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I was saying that Barnes does not look like a bust. It was TG who said he did.
    I know bro I was agreeing with you

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    You better back off Mobley, bro. Take Green and be happy.

Wine and gold is the more sophisticated version of red and yellow, and I know Mobley would prefer to wear the former.
    "More sophisticated" = We need fancier uniforms to distract from all the losing. Houston may not have the best sports luck historically, but at least we're not Cleveland. If Mobley had to pick, you and I both know where he'd be going.

"More sophisticated" = We need fancier uniforms to distract from all the losing. Houston may not have the best sports luck historically, but at least we're not Cleveland. If Mobley had to pick, you and I both know where he'd be going.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

"More sophisticated" = We need fancier uniforms to distract from all the losing. Houston may not have the best sports luck historically, but at least we're not Cleveland. If Mobley had to pick, you and I both know where he'd be going. [emoji14]
    Is the right answer sliding to the Warriors at #7 to stay in SoCal? lol j.k

Nvm guess geographically San Fran isn't SoCal, w.e! lol Wiseman already trying his hand at that role anyway.

Not the best sports luck?

https://youtu.be/SAGWFNsmGc4?t=60

Nvm guess geographically San Fran isn't SoCal, w.e! lol Wiseman already trying his hand at that role anyway.
    I'm glad you fixed this as someone from LA who grew up in the bay, SF IS NOT SoCAL!

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I'm glad you fixed this as someone from LA who grew up in the bay, SF IS NOT SoCAL!
    It's all just California to me hahaha but I looked at a map and was like ope.

It's all just California to me hahaha but I looked at a map and was like ope.
    You needed to look at a map to know the difference between NorCal and SoCal? That’s almost as bad as me just typing NorCal and SoCal.

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast