Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Hard pass. Siakam isnít a perfect fit as he and Dray canít play 5 all year and he isnít better than Wiggins, Wiseman and 7. Warriors can get much better value.
    I was about to point that out as well on Dray. I wouldn't trade Harris for Siakam straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this would be like the sixers offering ben simmons for that deal when simmons is better by the way.... this is an awful deal... the raptors need to just keep him and pray he plays better because his season was brutal and the warriors would be idiots to go for this. Wiggins and wiseman or wiggins and their pick but not both wiseman and their pick.
    As I mentioned in another thread weíre in that offseason time period when the same package from teams are passed around for the same top stars all the lame deals.

NBA Radio weekend guys are pushing the Wizards to deal both of the backcourt.

Westbrook for Kuz, THT, Schroder, 22
    Beal for Wiseman, Wiggins, 7, 14

And they were confident in saying thatís better than where they are now.

Schroder
    THT
    Wiggins
    Hatchimura
    Wiseman

Dani, Kuz, 7, 14, 22 on the bench is the same 35-40 win 7-11 seed they are now. Some of these guys on the radio are stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    As I mentioned in another thread weíre in that offseason time period when the same package from teams are passed around for the same top stars all the lame deals.

NBA Radio weekend guys are pushing the Wizards to deal both of the backcourt.

Westbrook for Kuz, THT, Schroder, 22
    Beal for Wiseman, Wiggins, 7, 14

And they were confident in saying thatís better than where they are now.

Schroder
    THT
    Wiggins
    Hatchimura
    Wiseman

Dani, Kuz, 7, 14, 22 on the bench is the same 35-40 win 7-11 seed they are now. Some of these guys on the radio are stupid.

If the Lakers are serious about winning more titles, they need to stay far away from Westbrook. If Schroeder didn't fit, an older, more ball dominant version of him that makes max money won't either.

But if the Wizards could somehow get that package for Westy, they should immediately take it and pray the Lakers don't think twice before signing the dotted line.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    If the Lakers are serious about winning more titles, they need to stay far away from Westbrook. If Schroeder didn't fit, an older, more ball dominant version of him that makes max money won't either.

But if the Wizards could somehow get that package for Westy, they should immediately take it and pray the Lakers don't think twice before signing the dotted line.
    The rumor in order seems to be that they like CP3, then Ball, then Wedtbrook.

Lowry somewhere in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lowry somewhere in there too.
    Somewhere. I get the feeling their interest in him might be a passing interest and that heís likely to get a better offer elsewhere.

Makes sense for LAL considering CP3 is a leader and vet PG who happens to be friends with Lebron.

Shams stated the Rockets are aggressively trying to move up to #1.

Rockets interest in the 1st pick is real to take Cade. Wonder if this will happen.

Well stating it like he did doesnít really paint the picture. Thereís rumors they want to move up, but the biggest part of the rumor is including 28 with another young asset with Ben for someone better or if they get a stand along package for Ben they like, 28 can be part of the package to move Tobias.

Additionally itís not uncommon for picks 25 on down to be owned by teams desiring to move into the high 2nd round to get a non-guaranteed contract.

This makes sense from Philly perspective.

You don't tank for better lottery odds only to win it and then flip it, especially in the NBA where you need superstars to win. If this were the NFL and the Texans were trading with the Lions I'd listen because more picks the better in the better. Whether or not Cade is that will be determined in time but the Pistons got themselves in the position where they wanted to be relative to where the franchise is currently. Just take Cade. These rumors are annoying lol.

Maybe the Pistons doesn't see a huge gap between Cade and say Green.

Is Cade the consensus number 1?

I don't believe he will go top 6 but I really like Moses Moody.

Well. Looks like the confidence is at 100% for Cunningham #1, Green #2, Mobley #3.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    You don't tank for better lottery odds only to win it and then flip it, especially in the NBA where you need superstars to win. If this were the NFL and the Texans were trading with the Lions I'd listen because more picks the better in the better. Whether or not Cade is that will be determined in time but the Pistons got themselves in the position where they wanted to be relative to where the franchise is currently. Just take Cade. These rumors are annoying lol.
    I 100% get what you're saying but hypothetically if the Rockets offer some massive haul to move up to #1, ya gotta listen.

Pistons have Hayes, it's not like they're dying for a massive PG, they have that.

Green fits nicely, Mobley fits nicely. Suggs isn't super ideal but he still fits. If the drop off isn't massive from #1 to #2 but your team gets like 1 or 2 future draft picks too, its gotta be considered.

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast