Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    The dumb rumors are hotting up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The dumb rumors are hotting up.
    Hit us with a couple! I'm burning time before the USA/Iran tipoff.

Edit: I did see that Dort to the Warriors rumor.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 07-27-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Hit us with a couple! I'm burning time before the USA/Iran tipoff.

Edit: I did see that Dort to the Warriors rumor.
    Hill+28+2nds for Cam Reddish has been discussed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Like you said earlier, I guess Hill and 28 are all but on their way out by Thursday.

Like you said earlier, I guess Hill and 28 are all but on their way out by Thursday.

Seems like Shake Milton might be in there instead of 2nds.

Seems like Shake Milton might be in there instead of 2nds.

Is that for Bledsoe or what is the target even?

Edit: duh Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I think most intelligence would indicate a high likelihood of Barnes falling no later than 5. I think it's not a foregone conclusion that he doesn't go higher even.

I really think 6 is the first dropping point. It's possible they love someone at 6, but that's where the real question marks start to rise. Kuminga and bouknight are popular guys mocked there. Kuminga is quite frankly not very good and is a pure upside projection pick. Bouknight is polarizing in that he has a chance to be an elite scorer, but that's really his calling card. So even if he jsut becomes a good scorer, you may be looking at a 6th man type. Moody has some upside, but also projects as a 3 and D guy most likely, more so than a stud. Wagner, kispert and Mitchell all have some upside concerns. Very likely good role players but highly unlikely to be great players. Sengun is an awkward nba fit. Giddey is a wild card with similar skills to Hayes.

To me, 6 is enough of a wild card that the decision really is SGA vs Cade. If you think Cade is going to be better, even if you think it's close, I dont think you make the deal. The uncertainty of the guys you're choosing from at 6 makes it hard to put alot of value on that pick, especially when you're talking about the first overall pick.
    I mean SGA is only 22 and add the fact that you can add another piece like Kuminga, or Mitchell, or Johnson etc I think I would really consider that.

Is that for Bledsoe or what is the target even?

Edit: duh Cam.
    Yea for Cam. I dunno if I rather have him or Bledsoe.

I just read a couple articles where they said Mobley is Bosh on offense and AD on defense, I'm like this kid doesn't have a chance with these expectations lol
    Not Happening

Great deal for the 76ers

Forget Dame
    Forget Beal

Find a way to acquire SGA Daryl

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I mean SGA is only 22 and add the fact that you can add another piece like Kuminga, or Mitchell, or Johnson etc I think I would really consider that.
    I'm of the same mindset as you. I guess because SGA is expiring it gave them pause, idk.

At this point, I don't see Detroit, Houston or Cleveland trading out of the top 3 spots. It's going to be Cade, Green and Mobley in that order. More Houston intel: A Twitter pick was posted yesterday from a friend of Green's where he's clearly on a private Rockets jet.

So I'm moving on. Thrilled with Green and excited to see him as a Rocket; dude is a freak athlete who should be a ton of fun to watch. Has a Kobe-like drive and determination.

Any news if Toronto is struggling with Suggs at 4? With Lowry gone, he seems like the perfect young replacement. Not sure how much interest they have in Barnes.

And I'm obviously super interested in what the Rockets do with 23 and 24. If the Warriors turned down two higher picks for 14, then dealing into the lottery seems unlikely. With as much talent is in this draft, though, I'd be fine staying pat and picking. Add length, defense and shooting in those spots, and I'm good.
    Last edited by mightybosstone; 07-28-2021 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    At this point, I don't see Toronto, Houston or Cleveland trading out of the top 3 spots. It's going to be Cade, Green and Mobley in that order. More Houston intel: A Twitter pick was posted yesterday from a friend of Green's where he's clearly on a private Rockets jet.

So I'm moving on. Thrilled with Green and excited to see him as a Rocket; dude is a freak athlete who should be a ton of fun to watch. Has a Kobe-like drive and determination.

Any news if Toronto is struggling with Suggs at 4? With Lowry gone, he seems like the perfect young replacement. Not sure how much interest they have in Barnes.

And I'm obviously super interested in what the Rockets do with 23 and 24. If the Warriors turned down two higher picks for 14, then dealing into the lottery seems unlikely. With as much talent is in this draft, though, I'd be fine staying pat and picking. Add length, defense and shooting in those spots, and I'm good.
    Maybe you all can go full 1990 Kings and obtain a 4th first round in Thursday's draft.

Maybe you all can go full 1990 Kings and obtain a 4th first round in Thursday's draft.
    I'd be happy with a 2nd rounder, too. Give us all the young players. I'd also love to see Eric Gordon get traded on draft night. I like EGo and appreciated his time in Houston, but this team isn't competing anytime soon and the back court is too crowded right now. House can go, too.

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast