Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Does Systemic Racism Exist Today in America?

Does systemic racism exist in America Today? I would say no and metswon69 would say yes.
    He'd like this discussed publicly so I created this thread for that purpose. I ask that people read but refrain from participating until the end. I also ask that metswon69 and I come up with a workable frame for the discussion as a precursor to the actually discussion.

Anything you'd like metswon69?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Wrestling fans, there might be one or two in here will get this. But no. Cody Rhodes ended it.

Oh, man. Won't you stop with your obsession with what is and what isn't racism? You don't add anything new to the discussion and usually muck it up with absurdities.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Does systemic racism exist in America Today? I would say no and metswon69 would say yes.
    He'd like this discussed publicly so I created this thread for that purpose. I ask that people read but refrain from participating until the end. I also ask that metswon69 and I come up with a workable frame for the discussion as a precursor to the actually discussion.

Anything you'd like metswon69?
    K first topic is red lining Bret. Go. What's your response?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, man. Won't you stop with your obsession with what is and what isn't racism? You don't add anything new to the discussion and usually muck it up with absurdities.
    on the OP, I'd say ideological racism is not part of the system, but that old race based policies have exacerbated economic issues to the point that what it's called no longer matters. What matters is that people without money are getting consistently screwed and because of past policies a lot of the poor in cities are minorities so whether it's ideological racism or not doesn't really matter. What matters is the results of the current system.

I think we need a different word for non-ideological racism than just racism.

You could have added a poll but you know that would probably not turn out well for you if you did.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You could have added a poll but you know that would probably not turn out well for you if you did.
    Yeah because this forum is made up of about 90% more liberals than republicans

Again clueless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rawr!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Again clueless

Well he knew this forum leaned mostly left when he made the thread so....

It's never too late to educate yourself btw.

Higher education is for pretentious, liberal scum.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Well he knew this forum leaned mostly left when he made the thread so....

It's never too late to educate yourself btw.
    He wanted actual discussions instead of bs replies that arenít on topic like the first few in here.

Great response spliff! Intelligent discussions

Thanks, bud! I thought I'd need to be a lot more angry and whiny to live up to your lofty expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Again clueless

Republicans get tired of getting **** canned in debates over and over again.

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast