Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Trevor Bauer under investigation?

Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer is under investigation for assault after a woman claimed he assaulted her earlier this year, according to TMZ.

The alleged victim was reportedly granted a temporary domestic violence restraining order in Los Angeles on Tuesday. The Pasadena police department is reportedly investigating the claim, with Bauer cooperating with authorities.

Marc Garelick, the attorney representing the woman, told TMZ his client had obtained protection via the Domestic Violence Prevention Act. From TMZ:

Per TMZ, Bauer has maintained the encounter with the woman was consensual, rough sex with someone he met online. TMZ reports the pair had two encounters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Rip the pants and rip the shirt, rough sex make it hurt!

d e r p

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    I assume this is an official statement from Bauer's lawyer?

The statement is from Bauer agent, this is obviously a very serious allegation, but it seems Bauer has evidence that corroborate his story, I thought he was married, so regardless of the accusations this would be ****ed up.

Bauer isn't married.

What a ****ed up situation.

Maybe donít get sucked into weird *** Fifty Shades of Gray **** when youíre a high profile athlete.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I assume this is an official statement from Bauer's lawyer?
    **** my bad. In link below.

Following a TMZ report that police in California are investigating Dodgers star Trevor Bauer for an assault on a woman, Bauer's attorney, Jon Fetterolf, released a statement in which he denied the allegations. ESPN has chosen not to name the woman even though her attorney did.

https://t.co/jdSbmNtQma

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Years back I met this 25 year old chick took her to the Telly. As we doing our thing she was like choke me and sap my face.

I was like ummm I am good.

Moral is donít ****ing do **** like that with somebody you just met because you donít know whatís the deal specially if your a star athlete who just got paid a **** load of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Years back I met this 25 year old chick took her to the Telly. As we doing our thing she was like choke me and sap my face.

I was like ummm I am good.

Moral is donít ****ing do **** like that with somebody you just met because you donít know whatís the deal specially if your a star athlete who just got paid a **** load of money.

I never slap or choke women because they ask me to. Only when they don't. Everyone loves a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I never slap or choke women because they ask me to. Only when they don't. Everyone loves a surprise.
    Well that might actually be an assault. Lol

I did have one chick try to choke me once. Did not dig it either specially since she had long as fingers.

The statement is from Bauer agent, this is obviously a very serious allegation, but it seems Bauer has evidence that corroborate his story, I thought he was married, so regardless of the accusations this would be ****ed up.
    Lofl not only is Bauer not married but no, that statement is not from his agent either (it's from his attorney). My goodness.

damn LOL. As a Dodger fan I was worried Bauer was going to be a distraction. Did not think something like this but nevertheless, a distraction. Hope it was just rough sex and the woman is gold digging. I don't really understand why he even would do it. You getting paid millions. Be careful bruh.

I'm not saying Bauer is guilty by any means

But man

The allegations that were in the report that was an article for the athletic, very disturbing.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast