Wil Crowe vs Kwang Hyun Kim

Saturday, June 26, 1:15 PM CT
    JT Brubaker vs Adam Wainwright

Sunday, June 27, 1:15 PM CT
    Tyler Anderson vs Johan Oviedo

Let's get back to .500
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals

I know I said this a few weeks ago but this team needs a shake up. New pitching coach/hitting coach. Something needs to happen.

We suck bad. How long are we going to continue trotting Martinez out for starts?

At this point its time to consider whether Nolan Arenado is going to opt out or not. I am sure the theme of the rest of the year is to play well enough to convince him to stay.

Zach Godley just got released by the Brewers. He's been bad last year and this year but he can't be worse than Martinez.

This team stinks so bad right now. The hitting coach Jeff Albert has to go... we have too much talent on offense to be struggling this much

Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    Zach Godley just got released by the Brewers. He's been bad last year and this year but he can't be worse than Martinez.

This team stinks so bad right now. The hitting coach Jeff Albert has to go... we have too much talent on offense to be struggling this much
    Agreed.. Id go as far as saying Maddux needs to go as well. The pitching staff sucks..

If Shildt can't light a fire under these guys butts, I would not doubt the front office to start by firing staff or DFA'ing players.

Yeah i would be fine with Maddux being fired too. Obviously the walks are an issue but I give him a little more of a pass just because of all the injuries. He's dealing with a rotation that only has 2 of the regulars 5 in it. The bullpen has also be hit hard with injuries this year. I blame Mo for the pitching problems just as much as i blame Maddux.

With Albert though, the lineup has pretty much been healthy this year other than losing Dejong for a month an Bro'Neill for a few IL stints. Edman, Dejong, Goldie, and Arenado should all be hitting better than they are. Albert hasn't done anything in his time as our hitting coach.... and the best teams he used to coach ended up being the cheating astros so his track record is pretty shakey.

https://www.kmov.com/news/edmans-com...a301e4cf9.html

Edman kinda threw Albert under the bus here... pretty wild lol

I wish we could find a way to trade for Adam Frazier. We need a leadoff hitter bad.

Agreed

I think we almost have to hope we get swept this weekend to see some changes

We won a game!! Woo!!!

Yay lol

Rain delay.. Getting no hit through 5..

Bring up your top prospects. Screw it. I mean your TOP prospects. Not your #30 and 25 dude like the normal crap they always pull. At least it would raise the viewing factor to a 3/10 to 0/10 unwatchable now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast