Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 215 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3219
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Ben Simmons not reporting to camp and he's basically makin it known to everyone he no longer considers himself a Sixer
    I can see either Denver or Pels trading for him, BUT, the 76ers would rather get their hands on Beal or Lillard.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    This is 80% on Morey, Doc and the Sixers. Great players have bad stretches. When you go on a public witchhunt and single out a player(your 2nd best player to be exact, the warts and all), it's on you. I am a Wolves fan, and I wouldn't give up D'lo to bring in Simmons. Simmons makes sense for the Wolves next to D'lo and KAT, not instead of one or the other. Hence, I don't think the Wolves are really an option in my eyes.
    Agree to disagree on who is at fault. Curious though, you wouldn't give up D'Lo for Simmons, how come? Of course the Wolves would be better off with all three but why wouldn't you trade D'Lo for Simmons? Just looking for your insight on this.
    Phillies/Eagles/Flyers/Sixers/Union/Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by phillyphan4 View Post
    Agree to disagree on who is at fault. Curious though, you wouldn't give up D'Lo for Simmons, how come? Of course the Wolves would be better off with all three but why wouldn't you trade D'Lo for Simmons? Just looking for your insight on this.
    For me the biggest reason is that it could piss off KAT. Simmons and KAT are apparently friends but KAT and D'lo are like best friends. I do think Simmons would add more overall value than D'lo in that lineup, but the chemistry and potency of D'lo/Ant/KAT lineups under Finch last season also looked super promising. I kind of get wanting to see where that leads and not disrupt potential chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    For me the biggest reason is that it could piss off KAT. Simmons and KAT are apparently friends but KAT and D'lo are like best friends. I do think Simmons would add more overall value than D'lo in that lineup, but the chemistry and potency of D'lo/Ant/KAT lineups under Finch last season also looked super promising. I kind of get wanting to see where that leads and not disrupt potential chemistry.
    Simmons was also friends with Joel until he toss him under the bus so it wouldn't take long before Kat to do the same. I highly doubt Kat will take Ben side over Dlo once they start disagreeing on who should run the point when both are on the floor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...wolves/?espv=1

Fox and Haliburton are off the table in any trade package says Sam Amick.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Fox and Haliburton are off the table in any trade package says Sam Amick.
    Wont end up in scato then. Every Sixers reporter is saying a starting level PG is one of Morey's demands.

So I'm guessing any chance at Lillard is off the table at this point. Maybe we try and collect assets until the Blazers are mediocre again, then use those said assets to get Lillard next offseason.
    Phillies/Eagles/Flyers/Sixers/Union/Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by phillyphan4 View Post
    So I'm guessing any chance at Lillard is off the table at this point. Maybe we try and collect assets until the Blazers are mediocre again, then use those said assets to get Lillard next offseason.
    I believe Morey’s plan was to hang on to Simmons and use him as a piece in a trade for Lillard should he become available next season, but Ben is making that strategy exceedingly difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I believe Morey’s plan was to hang on to Simmons and use him as a piece in a trade for Lillard should he become available next season, but Ben is making that strategy exceedingly difficult.
    Kinda funny but I saw someone put it like this:
    Morey: "Ben we're gonna try to trade you"
    Ben: "Ok"
    Morey: "Could you work on your jumper in case no takers happen right away?"
    Ben: "-----------"
    Morey: "Ben, you there? We're looking for a trade still. We have guys we would like."
    Morey: "---------"
    Ben: "Alright, I demand a trade or I won't show up for camp."
    Morey: "That's literally what we want to do."
    Rich Paul: "And Maxey too."
    Maxey: "What the **** did I do?"
    Morey: "Shut up Adele's **** boy" (Rich Paul....seriously look it up, it's a rumor they are hooking up)
    Maxey: "Uh guys, what the hell is going on."
    Embiid: "Y'all are fools."

Anyways, I've moved on from the Lillard thought because I think Lillard is gonna give it one more go all year before deciding something. There's some rumors floating around that Morey would be willing to part with Simmons, Maxey, and a pick for CJ and RoCo. I dunno if we'll see that happens. There's so many conflicting reports out there about where he wants to go. Some say no Toronto or Portland, which I don't get because they are winning franchises with a history of putting together good enough teams. But yet there's a report that he's willing to go to Cleveland. There's a report that he wants to go to the "big 3 California teams" which really means one because LAL and LAC aren't trading for him. I think some teams are being dumb just holding out so much when it comes to trade talks. Like, Sacto doesn't want to trade anything other than Hield and Bagley, so they are gonna be off the table because objective one of having a starting PG isn't met.
    Last edited by warfelg; 09-01-2021 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Kinda funny but I saw someone put it like this:
    Morey: "Ben we're gonna try to trade you"
    Ben: "Ok"
    Morey: "Could you work on your jumper in case no takers happen right away?"
    Morey: "Ben, you there? We're looking for a trade still. We have guys we would like."
    Morey: "---------"
    Ben: "Alright, I demand a trade or I won't show up for camp."
    Morey: "That's literally what we want to do."
    Rich Paul: "And Maxey too."
    Maxey: "What the **** did I do?"
    Morey: "Shut up Adele's **** boy" (Rich Paul....seriously look it up, it's a rumor they are hooking up)
    Maxey: "Uh guys, what the hell is going on."
    Embiid: "Y'all are fools."

Anyways, I've moved on from the Lillard thought because I think Lillard is gonna give it one more go all year before deciding something. There's some rumors floating around that Morey would be willing to part with Simmons, Maxey, and a pick for CJ and RoCo. I dunno if we'll see that happens. There's so many conflicting reports out there about where he wants to go. Some say no Toronto or Portland, which I don't get because they are winning franchises with a history of putting together good enough teams. But yet there's a report that he's willing to go to Cleveland. There's a report that he wants to go to the "big 3 California teams" which really means one because LAL and LAC aren't trading for him. I think some teams are being dumb just holding out so much when it comes to trade talks. Like, Sacto doesn't want to trade anything other than Hield and Bagley, so they are gonna be off the table because objective one of having a starting PG isn't met.
    That seems like a horrible climate to try and claim a LOB in lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    That seems like a horrible climate to try and claim a LOB in lol
    ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The should send him to the G league to learn to shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ben Simmons for Kyrie makes both teams significantly better. Ben could play the big man role with 0 pressure bc KD or Harden just take the ball from him when needed

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Wont end up in scato then. Every Sixers reporter is saying a starting level PG is one of Morey's demands.
    Oh man. Do I have an offer for you! I've got a previous multi-year All-Star coming off a 20/7/3/1 season who's a pretty good two-way player. Don't worry so much about his knees or his contract; we'll get the paperwork started and you just get the pen ready to sign!

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Oh man. Do I have an offer for you! I've got a previous multi-year All-Star coming off a 20/7/3/1 season who's a pretty good two-way player. Don't worry so much about his knees or his contract; we'll get the paperwork started and you just get the pen ready to sign!
    Lol. I think we ultimately see Sacto sack up and offer something more (just how do they keep Fox, Haliburton, Mitchell, Simmons and find playing time for all of them along with Holmes, Barnes, Harkless) or I think we could see the GSW find a third team that will take Draymond and bring a PG back to Philly. The issue with a GSW move is the financials are so tricky.