Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 215 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Heís not sandbagging it. There is a national debate about witch hand he should use when he shoots. That means he sucks with both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    100% this. That's the most ridiculous thing to me is an NBA player being questioned about which hand he should shoot with...pitiful. After the article came out about him being babied by the franchise and how entitled he is it makes sense that he just believes his own BS. That's why I dislike him more than Embiid. At least Embiid backs up his mouth....Simmons is always talking about he's this or that and he's a joke come playoff time.

Lowry and 4th for Simmons based.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Seems high.

Hell no, why would we do that bro? are you a Raps fan or a 6ers fan ? lol

I'll give them Lowry/Flynn all three of our 2nd rounders.... They get a PG that will help them win now. They'll get a young pg they can groom for the future, and they'll get 3 2nd rounders they can shop or package to make another deal. If that's not enough they can walk from the table.

There's no way I'm giving them the 4th over all pick when guys like Green/Mobley/Suggs will be available. Hell to the no
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-24-2021 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    After the article came out about him being babied by the franchise and how entitled he is it makes sense that he just believes his own BS. That's why I dislike him more than Embiid.
    I donít know why this point continually gets glossed over. Weíve had two coaches talk about the need for change, a couple of name players that are respected (JJ, Jimmy, Tobias) say he needs to change, commentators, shooting coaches, former coaches. Someone in the orbit of who he trusts is telling him what heís doing is fine; and itís someone in the organization, and itís why he hasnít been traded yet.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Hell no, why would we do that bro? are you a Raps fan or a 6ers fan ? lol

I'll give them Lowry/Flynn all three of our 2nd rounders.... They get a PG that will help them win now. They'll get a young pg they can groom for the future, and they'll get 3 2nd rounders they can shop or package to make another deal. If that's not enough they can walk from the table.

There's no way I'm giving them the 4th over all pick when guys like Green/Mobley/Suggs will be available. Hell to the no
    Id do it for Suggs but not Mobley or Green. Id probably try to get otger pieces if I could.

Ben is flawed but he's still all star and dpoy potential so Id have to hope Suggs becomes an all star for it to work.

I think ben/FVV/OG/Siakam is a fun 1-4. Lacks scoring but think itd be fun defensively. Id trust Nurse to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I donít know why this point continually gets glossed over. Weíve had two coaches talk about the need for change, a couple of name players that are respected (JJ, Jimmy, Tobias) say he needs to change, commentators, shooting coaches, former coaches. Someone in the orbit of who he trusts is telling him what heís doing is fine; and itís someone in the organization, and itís why he hasnít been traded yet.

You are confusing glossing over and making fun of.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Kings best offer is Hield + Bagley + 9th overall. I'd also be willing to trade a future pick with top 10 protection.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Kings best offer is Hield + Bagley + 9th overall. I'd also be willing to trade a future pick with top 10 protection.
    Puke, gotta throw in Barnes or Halliburton/Fox, right?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Morey is smart, play the we're prepared to keep him card, nice. It does bump his value up a smidge, imo.

Id do it for Suggs but not Mobley or Green. Id probably try to get otger pieces if I could.

Ben is flawed but he's still all star and dpoy potential so Id have to hope Suggs becomes an all star for it to work.

I think ben/FVV/OG/Siakam is a fun 1-4. Lacks scoring but think itd be fun defensively. Id trust Nurse to make it work.
    I agree with you, I think Ben is actually a good fit for the Raptors. Id be willing to give them a future 1st. But im holding on to our pick this year. Who knows when we will ever have another top 5 pick in a draft class with start potential at the top.

Lowry/Flynn future first, and a couple 2nd rounders this year. I would do that.

I agree with you, I think Ben is actually a good fit for the Raptors. Id be willing to give them a future 1st. But im holding on to our pick this year. Who knows when we will ever have another top 5 pick in a draft class with start potential at the top.

Lowry/Flynn future first, and a couple 2nd rounders this year. I would do that.
    Iím sure the Sixers would want 4 for the sake of flipping for a player.

I honestly think that trade makes the Blazers worse and would ultimately lead to Lillard wanting out

Who would be the 2nd scoring option on that team if they trade CJ for Simmons? Norm Powell? Robert Covington? Yikes
    I think it makes them better, given the needs of the Blazers. They need size and on-ball defense, which are Simmonsí greatest strengths. His playmaking also allows Lillard to play off ball and get more open shots.
    They absolutely need to re-sign Powell, who can be a secondary scoring option. But itís not like you need a second guy scoring 25 a game, especially when you have a dynamo like Dame - look at how well the Hawks are doing with one alpha scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It'd be a great fit for Simmons, but not for Portland. His flaw is so debilitating he torpedoes any chance a team has in the playoffs (as we just saw).
    Portland has the shooters to make it work, even in the playoffs, as long as they re-sign Powell.

Page 4 of 215 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast