Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 186 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    I think Simmons & Hill for Westbrook would be good for every team/player involved.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Greatest trick the Devil ever pulled.
    Top 5 movie all time for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think Simmons & Hill for Westbrook would be good for every team/player involved.
    Embiid and Westbrook hate each other lol

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha Simmons is NBAs Keyser Sze

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    NO way in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Haha Simmons is NBAs Keyser Sze
    Hes going to get traded to GS for Wiggins and these two firsts and be the third Splash Brother, lol.

Hes going to get traded to GS for Wiggins and these two firsts and be the third Splash Brother, lol.
    Him and Draymond gonna be the 2 brick brothers lol

Lol forget splash brother Simmons gonna make waves

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Him and Draymond gonna be the 2 brick brothers lol
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    The video proves he can, wym?
    An edited video condensed to 60 seconds. You think they showing the 1000 misses he like had over the course of the few hours he was likely at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    An edited video condensed to 60 seconds. You think they showing the 1000 misses he like had over the course of the few hours he was likely at the gym.
    Bro it's better than anything he's ever even attempted in an NBA game.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah but sandbagging while you have a chance to win a ship would be a real douche move. Lol who would he be spiting in that scenario? Himself?
    Hed have to be spiting Joel, feeling that Joel is limiting his game. And I believe Joel is, but it would still be a douche move if done consciously. I just think Joel has him psyched, doubting himself, and afraid of screwing up, which only leads to him doing what hes afraid of.

Still though, how do you give up what 6ers fans think hes worth and sink that much money in a guy who isnt much of a scorer even if he does improve. A rebuilding team, especially a small market one, cant take that risk.
    Portland cant move anyone that provides offense without putting more pressure on Dame. San Antonio cant trade promising young guys to take on Ben. KP for Ben would be foolish for Philly.. GS works the best out of the four teams if they get the Cavs involved; Draymond and Ben can move the ball between themselves and get easier shots for each other or funnel the back to Steph and Klay; but that probably means Sexton going to Philly, and he just might be the toxic prima donna so many folks like to paint Kyrie as being.

I still say a ream needs to be truly stacked with offensive guys and have good pieces that they can give up without sacrificing any of that offense. The trouble, though, is that the 6ers seem intent on overvaluing him and getting more than any team can reasonably give up.

The 6ers, again, had Embiid, Harris, and Seth Curry, as offense, and Embiid, Simmons, and Thybulle as top defenders in the league, and they folded to Atlanta. (Atlanta is a well constructed good team, but so far they have only beat a Knicks team that had trouble closing games, and the 6ers, so we really dont yet know just how good they really are at this point in their development.) And everyone is laying the loss on Ben. So how can a team be confident that giving up offensive or two-way talent for Ben is a good move? What teams acquiring Ben would then wind up with a better team than Philly?

Liaoning Flying Leopards

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Trade destinations for Ben Simmons

Hes not sandbagging it. There is a national debate about witch hand he should use when he shoots. That means he sucks with both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-24-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Liaoning Flying Leopards

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Definitely a better fit for the Guangzhou Loong Lions

Page 3 of 186 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast