Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 215 of 262 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3925
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Give 76ers fans a Christmas present they want by trading Ben Simmons
    war says Sixers fans are fine not trading him. It doesn't bother them that he's sitting out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    war says Sixers fans are fine not trading him. It doesn't bother them that he's sitting out.
    War is wrong LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I would trade him for Dlo right now if they still want him.

I mean some kind of deal to Sacremento still just makes too much sense. Sac stinks. They have too many guards. Whatever that roster is they've put together, it's just not gonna work. I'm not sure how many more times they can spin the tires and see what happens. Get Simmons and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I mean some kind of deal to Sacremento still just makes too much sense. Sac stinks. They have too many guards. Whatever that roster is they've put together, it's just not gonna work. I'm not sure how many more times they can spin the tires and see what happens. Get Simmons and see if that helps.
    The fact that they fired the head coach and not the GM or president alongside says that there's someone incompetent up top that thinks this is a great roster with nothing wrong.

I wouldn't hold my breath on them understanding the flaws in their logic so soon.

The fact he was shooting at the WFC yesterday is a good sign for him I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    The fact that they fired the head coach and not the GM or president alongside says that there's someone incompetent up top that thinks this is a great roster with nothing wrong.

I wouldn't hold my breath on them understanding the flaws in their logic so soon.
    That's a fair point. Taking Bagley over Doncic at least in part because Doncic needs the ball and they already have Fox who needs to the ball, only to follow that up by taking Haliburton and Mitchell, both of whom are guards, in the next 2 drafts has to be peak Kings.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    That's a fair point. Taking Bagley over Doncic at least in part because Doncic needs the ball and they already have Fox who needs to the ball, only to follow that up by taking Haliburton and Mitchell, both of whom are guards, in the next 2 drafts has to be peak Kings.
    Never really even thought of it that way. Unprecedented level of incompetence.

Trade Ben Simmons to Portland and team up with Dame; apparently Dame now wants to play with Ben Simmons...they were talking about this just today on Skip and Shannon: Undisputed

Ben Simmons to Houston for John Wall...I would do it...one bad contract for another. Wall would be better suited with Embiid and Simmons in a young core in Houston he would be "the guy" the #1 option the top guy which is what Simmons wants. In Houston he would be that unanimously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Ben Simmons to Houston for John Wall...I would do it...one bad contract for another. Wall would be better suited with Embiid and Simmons in a young core in Houston he would be "the guy" the #1 option the top guy which is what Simmons wants. In Houston he would be that unanimously.
    Lol absolutely atrocious.

Id rather eat Simmons deal than trade for a garbage player and watch Simmons turn it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Simmons is going to Portland for Robert Covington!