Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Trade destinations for Ben Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah but sandbagging while you have a chance to win a ship would be a real douche move. Lol who would he be spiting in that scenario? Himself?
    Sorry wrong post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ben Simmons is a worthless piece of ****. He's a horrible teammate and an egotistical maniac that's why Jimmy Butler couldn't stand him while he was here. Make no mistake about it Simmons can shoot and he can shoot quite well so don't believe the media ******** about him not being able to shoot that's a lie. Ben Simmons has been a problem the entire time here in Philly. He's an uncoachable insubordinate loser who will stand around and not help his teammates to spite the coach. Brett Brown was not the problem here in Philly it was Ben Simmons every time Brett got tough with Simmons bam he was running to management snitching on him. He just will not accept coaching unless it's a coach who will kiss his *** and let him do what he wants. Joel Embiid does not like Simmons at all his right hand man was Jimmy Butler and it hurt him terribly when Jimmy was traded to Miami and he was stuck with Ben. Embiid hasn't been the same since. When the team is rolling Ben can get you some cheap buckets when he can use his speed and athleticism other than that he's a lazy worthless bum always has been always will be just like his ******* father.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Ben Simmons is a worthless piece of ****. He's a horrible teammate and an egotistical maniac that's why Jimmy Butler couldn't stand him while he was here. Make no mistake about it Simmons can shoot and he can shoot quite well so don't believe the media ******** about him not being able to shoot that's a lie. Ben Simmons has been a problem the entire time here in Philly. He's an uncoachable insubordinate loser who will stand around and not help his teammates to spite the coach. Brett Brown was not the problem here in Philly it was Ben Simmons every time Brett got tough with Simmons bam he was running to management snitching on him. He just will not accept coaching unless it's a coach who will kiss his *** and let him do what he wants. Joel Embiid does not like Simmons at all his right hand man was Jimmy Butler and it hurt him terribly when Jimmy was traded to Miami and he was stuck with Ben. Embiid hasn't been the same since. When the team is rolling Ben can get you some cheap buckets when he can use his speed and athleticism other than that he's a lazy worthless bum always has been always will be just like his ******* father.
    I kinda agree accept for the part where you said he can actually shoot the ball well. No he canít lol

I think right now he still has some that will defend him but in a year or two I believe what you just said will fully be his reputation.

And the part about Butler is bang on. Iíve been saying the same for a while now.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-23-2021 at 03:31 PM.

I kinda agree accept for the part where you said he can actually shoot the ball well. No he canít lol

I think right now he still has some that will defend him but in a year or two I believe what you just said will fully be his reputation.

And the part about Butler is bang on. Iíve been saying the same for a while now.
    Nah dude is right, Ben 100% can shoot. He's pulling a Blake Griffin, for what reason, idk.

Just gimme 60 seconds to watch this clip https://youtu.be/6ZKor0eb2Oc

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It's one of the few great fits for him. Again, not throwing shade or calling it out, but whoever gets him is going to hate it and complain, but will end up liking certain aspects with him. I think with Lillard he would end up in what his role should be, which is that Draymond roll guy that Lillard can use to create some 4v3 chances with.
    It'd be a great fit for Simmons, but not for Portland. His flaw is so debilitating he torpedoes any chance a team has in the playoffs (as we just saw).

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Nah dude is right, Ben 100% can shoot. He's pulling a Blake Griffin, for what reason, idk.

No one can pull a ruse like pretending not to shoot for 4 straight years.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The video proves he can, wym?

Simmons and Maxey and salary filler/third team for Lowry, Siakim. Raps give up a first to someone as well?

Phi - Lowry, Seth, Harris, Siakim, Embiid

Raps - FVV, One of the Jalens, OG, Ben, Myles Turner?

Maybe Raps flip Maxey, George Hill, 1st, for Myles Turner.

Need to shed salary for Phi somehow, so trade will be hard to facilitate.
    Last edited by Heediot; 06-23-2021 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

In {insert city} we're hearing [insert overpaid player] for Simmons straight up.

Hope that helps in understanding rumors right now. Not to be snarky, but it's in every city right now.
    That was actually kind of my point. Every team with a bad contract is going to be saying the same thing. Everyone wants to trade their trash for someone elseís trash.

Simmons and Doncic would actually make for a really interesting back court. 6í7 & 6í10 with a nice balance of offense and defence. Question is how in the world would Simmons play off the ball if Doncic is running the offense?

Also with Harris and Embiid in the front court, what use would Philly have for KP?
    Not only that but Doncic isnít the best free thrower shooter at this point in his career either. With Simmons I think would start hacking the hell out of both of them until they prove they can hit a high percentage from the stripe.

team up Giannis and Simmons that would be fun

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Ben Simmons & Matisse Thybulle and a haul of picks to the Washington Wizards for Bradley Beal

Then your new Washington starting XI

PG- Russell Westbrook
    SG- Matisse Thybulle
    SF- Rui Hachimura
    PF- Ben Simmons
    C- Davis Bertans

And then your new Philly starting XI

PG- Seth Curry
    SG- Bradley Beal
    SF- Tyrese Maxey
    PF- Tobias Harris
    C- Joel Embiid

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post

Maybe that's his twin brother or a doppelganger.

Greatest trick the Devil ever pulled.

Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast