Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 3218
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    63,024

    Trade destinations for Ben Simmons

    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah but sandbagging while you have a chance to win a ship would be a real douche move. Lol who would he be spiting in that scenario? Himself?
    Sorry wrong post


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    2,150
    Ben Simmons is a worthless piece of ****. He's a horrible teammate and an egotistical maniac that's why Jimmy Butler couldn't stand him while he was here. Make no mistake about it Simmons can shoot and he can shoot quite well so don't believe the media ******** about him not being able to shoot that's a lie. Ben Simmons has been a problem the entire time here in Philly. He's an uncoachable insubordinate loser who will stand around and not help his teammates to spite the coach. Brett Brown was not the problem here in Philly it was Ben Simmons every time Brett got tough with Simmons bam he was running to management snitching on him. He just will not accept coaching unless it's a coach who will kiss his *** and let him do what he wants. Joel Embiid does not like Simmons at all his right hand man was Jimmy Butler and it hurt him terribly when Jimmy was traded to Miami and he was stuck with Ben. Embiid hasn't been the same since. When the team is rolling Ben can get you some cheap buckets when he can use his speed and athleticism other than that he's a lazy worthless bum always has been always will be just like his ******* father.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Ben Simmons is a worthless piece of ****. He's a horrible teammate and an egotistical maniac that's why Jimmy Butler couldn't stand him while he was here. Make no mistake about it Simmons can shoot and he can shoot quite well so don't believe the media ******** about him not being able to shoot that's a lie. Ben Simmons has been a problem the entire time here in Philly. He's an uncoachable insubordinate loser who will stand around and not help his teammates to spite the coach. Brett Brown was not the problem here in Philly it was Ben Simmons every time Brett got tough with Simmons bam he was running to management snitching on him. He just will not accept coaching unless it's a coach who will kiss his *** and let him do what he wants. Joel Embiid does not like Simmons at all his right hand man was Jimmy Butler and it hurt him terribly when Jimmy was traded to Miami and he was stuck with Ben. Embiid hasn't been the same since. When the team is rolling Ben can get you some cheap buckets when he can use his speed and athleticism other than that he's a lazy worthless bum always has been always will be just like his ******* father.
    I kinda agree accept for the part where you said he can actually shoot the ball well. No he canít lol

    I think right now he still has some that will defend him but in a year or two I believe what you just said will fully be his reputation.

    And the part about Butler is bang on. Iíve been saying the same for a while now.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 06-23-2021 at 03:31 PM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I kinda agree accept for the part where you said he can actually shoot the ball well. No he canít lol

    I think right now he still has some that will defend him but in a year or two I believe what you just said will fully be his reputation.

    And the part about Butler is bang on. Iíve been saying the same for a while now.
    Nah dude is right, Ben 100% can shoot. He's pulling a Blake Griffin, for what reason, idk.

    Just gimme 60 seconds to watch this clip https://youtu.be/6ZKor0eb2Oc

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,855
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It's one of the few great fits for him. Again, not throwing shade or calling it out, but whoever gets him is going to hate it and complain, but will end up liking certain aspects with him. I think with Lillard he would end up in what his role should be, which is that Draymond roll guy that Lillard can use to create some 4v3 chances with.
    It'd be a great fit for Simmons, but not for Portland. His flaw is so debilitating he torpedoes any chance a team has in the playoffs (as we just saw).

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,855
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Nah dude is right, Ben 100% can shoot. He's pulling a Blake Griffin, for what reason, idk.

    Just gimme 60 seconds to watch this clip https://youtu.be/6ZKor0eb2Oc
    No one can pull a ruse like pretending not to shoot for 4 straight years.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    9,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No one can pull a ruse like pretending not to shoot for 4 straight years.
    The video proves he can, wym?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,745
    Simmons and Maxey and salary filler/third team for Lowry, Siakim. Raps give up a first to someone as well?

    Phi - Lowry, Seth, Harris, Siakim, Embiid

    Raps - FVV, One of the Jalens, OG, Ben, Myles Turner?

    Maybe Raps flip Maxey, George Hill, 1st, for Myles Turner.

    Need to shed salary for Phi somehow, so trade will be hard to facilitate.
    Last edited by Heediot; 06-23-2021 at 05:49 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    67,691
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No one can pull a ruse like pretending not to shoot for 4 straight years.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,039
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    In {insert city} we're hearing [insert overpaid player] for Simmons straight up.

    Hope that helps in understanding rumors right now. Not to be snarky, but it's in every city right now.
    That was actually kind of my point. Every team with a bad contract is going to be saying the same thing. Everyone wants to trade their trash for someone elseís trash.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,039
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Simmons and Doncic would actually make for a really interesting back court. 6í7 & 6í10 with a nice balance of offense and defence. Question is how in the world would Simmons play off the ball if Doncic is running the offense?

    Also with Harris and Embiid in the front court, what use would Philly have for KP?
    Not only that but Doncic isnít the best free thrower shooter at this point in his career either. With Simmons I think would start hacking the hell out of both of them until they prove they can hit a high percentage from the stripe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    7,183
    team up Giannis and Simmons that would be fun

    #FreeYagyu And CSSTL

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,741
    Ben Simmons & Matisse Thybulle and a haul of picks to the Washington Wizards for Bradley Beal

    Then your new Washington starting XI

    PG- Russell Westbrook
    SG- Matisse Thybulle
    SF- Rui Hachimura
    PF- Ben Simmons
    C- Davis Bertans


    And then your new Philly starting XI

    PG- Seth Curry
    SG- Bradley Beal
    SF- Tyrese Maxey
    PF- Tobias Harris
    C- Joel Embiid

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    17,587
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Nah dude is right, Ben 100% can shoot. He's pulling a Blake Griffin, for what reason, idk.

    Just gimme 60 seconds to watch this clip https://youtu.be/6ZKor0eb2Oc
    Maybe that's his twin brother or a doppelganger.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,557
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Greatest trick the Devil ever pulled.

Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •