Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 172 of 271 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4056
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Agree with all except the "role player" title. But I think the problem is Philly has two of those, and they're both making more than Embiid.
    At least Harris is a Swiss army knife who can shoot threes. He can fit with whoever they replace Simmons with.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Agreed on his ideal role being the third best player, anything more is too much. He still literally can't close playoff games because of his free throw woes, which for me is a way bigger issue than his lack of 3 point shooter. Until he shoots from the line at a reasonable rate his value will always be capped come postseason.
    That's what Giannis and Draymond did to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    At least Harris is a Swiss army knife who can shoot threes. He can fit with whoever they replace Simmons with.
    I don't disagree. Harris is a solid 3rd option. He's kind of overpaid, but a solid fit with Embiid and that's what really matters.

Harris always plays well under Doc. That is one thing that plays to their favour this year. Harris also had his first break out season as a clipper under Doc. He always does well in Docs system.

Harris always disappoints. Doesn't have that extra gear to step up when needed. Definitely an overpay. Very good player but gets paid to be a superstar and quite frankly, not his fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Harris always disappoints. Doesn't have that extra gear to step up when needed. Definitely an overpay. Very good player but gets paid to be a superstar and quite frankly, not his fitting.
    But the pay is the only real knock on him as long as you know that he's going to this take a dip in the playoffs. His age fits Embiid's timeline, he seems to be a good teammate, doesn't complain, plays system defense, and spreads the floor for Embiid.

They just need a legit #2, and one of Philly's two "#3s" is a bad fit with the best player and is asking out, so it makes the decision between trading Harris or Simmons easy.

ben isnt taking questions today but likely will tomorrow or tuesday and most likely wont play in the opener

Trade destinations for Ben Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    He gets paid like he is a superstar. I donít think the Sixers paid him to be a superstar though. he has done a pretty good job being a secondary scorer and shot creator who stretches the floor for them imo. I think when you have a superstar like Joel you decide to overpay sometimes and I think they did that with Harris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

But the pay is the only real knock on him as long as you know that he's going to this take a dip in the playoffs. His age fits Embiid's timeline, he seems to be a good teammate, doesn't complain, plays system defense, and spreads the floor for Embiid.

They just need a legit #2, and one of Philly's two "#3s" is a bad fit with the best player and is asking out, so it makes the decision between trading Harris or Simmons easy.
    I think he performed pretty well in the playoffs. At least he did last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I don't disagree. Harris is a solid 3rd option. He's kind of overpaid, but a solid fit with Embiid and that's what really matters.
    from a 76ers fan

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    ben isnt taking questions today but likely will tomorrow or tuesday and most likely wont play in the opener
    Doc said Ben is not in game shape.

translation: We hope to trade him before the opener

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    from a 76ers fan
    You mean the Heat fan you replied too is actually a Sixers fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You mean the Heat fan you replied too is actually a Sixers fan?
    I think heís saying <clapclapclap> from a Sixers fan on what the Heat fan said.

Terance Mann, Eric Bledsoe, Luke Kennard, Keon Johnson, a 2028 first-round pick, and second-round picks in 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, and 2026.

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...ks-713049.html

Take it an run Philly, take it and run!!!!!

Im just kidding by the way, thats a terrible offer lol